Linden's A-10C cockpit build

linden

Nice caution panel! I think that's the first panel I will make, because it looks good and involves some programming :-)

How will you control the lights?

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very expensive one. Isn't there some cheaper alternative out there? Looks like this one has features that you won't need.

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

Looks nice!

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

Nice bodywork!

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

Linden. looking great (ofcouse :-)

A quiz: from the setup you made. What is the height from floor to topside of the "panels" mount ?

(mao. från golvet upp till toppen av "plattan" där panelarna ska på ?. Grunnar på att använda enbart "ytterhöljet" att kapsla in mitt befintliga bygge)

/gus

- - - -

I am getting jealous! What drawings are you using? :-)

Thanks Linden. Incredible fast reply

I'm 70 mm to "low" in my rig but on the other hand, there is space to grow, hehe

don't forget there is a floor of my design that he has not built yet. The distance from the pit floor to panel rails by design is 14.125 inches (35.88 cm).

Thanks for clarifing y2kiah. I checking for options to enclose my rig in the future. Both for the look and feel, also in a way to protect the panels. Currently I "step inside" and a misstake might end up crack the panels while enter the Pit. When the seat is added, the danger is worse. Building a shell both light and sturdy enough with a short ladder onto it will be a nice looking insurance.

- - - -