Problem menu commands - IFF

You mean you don't see it in the controls settings? Make sure you're in the F-18 Sim profile and you're not using any custom keybinds

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

You mean you don't see it in the controls settings? Make sure you're in the F-18 Sim profile and you're not using any custom keybinds

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Hello Harker.

Thanks your answer. Yes, I'm in the F18 sim profile.

I have actually customized keyboard keys. How to reset everything ?

Thanks for your help

Go to <Your installation directory>\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Input\FA-18C\joystick and delete "default.lua". Then, run a Repair (Type "Repair DCS World" after opening your Windows start menu and you'll see the program) and it should see that you're missing the file and download the latest version from the server.

You'll lose your custom keybinds, but you'll fix your issue. If you want to keep your custom keybinds, copy the current default.lua file somewhere else before doing the above and the copy paste the custom commands in the new file.

I can recommend to use OvGME for mods management, for a better quality of life. Google on how to use it.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro