Capt Zeen SU27 and SU33 Helios Profiles ! ! !

Really appreciate you taking a look.

I could be something I am doing, but the F15, A10, and KA50 all work with no issues. The only exception is the SU27. None of the gauges work at all. I will say though that the F15 only seems to have partial gauges working. Meaning that the weapons panel and a short number of other gauges don't work. More than happy to test anything you need and/or give you any information about my setup to help you out.

Would be so nice to have a working SU27 profile!

Thanks Zeen!

I just test it, and it seem to work correct.

I need to check the aoa instrument, i dont know why is not working properly, but everything else is working fine, so......

You need to be sure you are using the correct export.lua

Notice that in my site, in download section, only one of the export.lua files is compatible with su27/33. Use that one !

if you are using that one, check it again ! open the export.lua in notepad++ and look at the top of the file. The data need to be 20/Jan/2016

Well if you are sure you are using the correct one, and the profile dont work, please send it to me. I can take a look at your profile, sometimes Helios broke the profiles when you do the reset monitors, in some circunstances.

Screenshot from tonight test:

n0PNrNm.jpg

OK, test this one. Is fixed !!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2qXxbaFFjJ3dmRwOFIzSVNlU1E

This is the 3er time i see this error.

And always converting to system with 4 or more monitors.

Helios move the graphics to the correct monitor, but not the bindings. They stay in monitor 2, even if you move everything to monitor 3. Like in this case

If someone have this problem too:

To solve this problem just open the profile in notepad++ and using the tool replace, replace all the "monitor 2" by your correct number. In that case "monitor 3"

Let me know how it works!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello Pilots

I am new here. In advance i want say sorry for my bad english! A friend helped me to translate this.

I am also new with Helios and i have a problem. To test i used the SU-27_1.0_ger.hpf profile for my

4 monitor-setup and the SU-27_1.0c_ger.hpf profile for my 3 monitor-setup. I used the Export.lua(13/Dec/2016)

in "C:\Users\[MyUserName]\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts". I´ve also checked the profiles with notepad++ for the

correct monitor-number after "reset monitors" and the (-- os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric"))line.

I´ve downloaded all this wonderful work from Capt Zeen´s website. Thanks very much for that!

But in both setups only the Tachometer, HSI, Interstage turbine temperature indicators and Afterburner lights

work well. I think the switches too. The AOA-indicator is moving, but not correct.

All other gauges are standing still and the Ecran goes crazy. All lights are permanently lit and

the SPO-15 "Beryoza" does nothing. :(

Here is my question: is it my mistake or is it caused by recent DCS-updates?

If somebody would know the answer that would be great.

Normally i fly with a 3 Monitor-setup, without SoftTH or Nvidia-Surround.

Resolution: 4932*1080 (with 1Camera.lua)

Aspect ratio: 4.5666666666667

Main-Monitor: 1920*1080 adaptive

Left and Right-Monitor: 1600*1200 (used with non-adative resolution 1506*1080)

Input devices: T.Flight Stick x and FaceTrackNoIR with Pointtracker

DCS Steam version: 1.5.5.60565 (at the moment)

for Helios(Version: 1.3.190.448 ) i want to use my android tablet(8" 1280*800)

as fourth monitor. (Windows-Desktop expanded with Spacedesk x10)

Most important for me is the RWR SPO-15 "Beryoza". Would be great to also have HDD, Accelerometer etc.

but that's secondary and can be focused on when I solved the main problem. 8" is too small

for a whole cockpit.

All answers easy words english please if possible.

Thanks for reading :)

Hightower

Hi

I wanted to give a small feedback.

Now i´ve decided for the 3 monitor setup with HDD, SPO-15 and accelerometer with the single brakeflap light on top. I really like to have the important gauges always in my FOV in a dogfight.

Small note:

I had the afterburner-lights under the accelerometer, but the current binding with the engine rpm is not really accurate enough. In a dogfight i need an accurate indicator which show me whether i am using my wet thrust(afterburner) or dry thrust(military power). But i think without knowledge in programming LUA i will not be able to change this.

If it is possible at all.

Capt Zeen you make DCS even better for me! Amazing work.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Capt Z

The new Su-33 has a special afterburner button [LShift + E] that causes a panel light to light up. I notice that you have an extra button above the RWR in the cockpit that is unlabeled. Could you add the special afterburner boost to that panel light? I wish I knew enough to do it myself.

Also, I notice that the brake pressure gauges for the toe brakes and special brake do not work. Is that correct?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 10 months later...

Hi Capt Z,

Does the SU27/33 profile still work with the latest 2.5 release and Helios 1.4? I am trying to get it running and dont seem to be exporting from what I can tell. I am using the 20-Jan-16 export.lua but no gauges are moving. I can change HUD/Radar modes by pressing the NAV/BVR buttons on the profile so some stuff is sending but nothing seems to be coming back. I checked the hpf file and have the correct monitor (monitor 2, I only have two) selected. I'm kinda stumped. Any ideas?

BTW, I have almost all of your other profiles working and absolutely love them. Thank you so much for what you do.

Thanks again!:thumbup:

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi Capt Z,

Does the SU27/33 profile still work with the latest 2.5 release and Helios 1.4? I am trying to get it running and dont seem to be exporting from what I can tell. I am using the 20-Jan-16 export.lua but no gauges are moving. I can change HUD/Radar modes by pressing the NAV/BVR buttons on the profile so some stuff is sending but nothing seems to be coming back. I checked the hpf file and have the correct monitor (monitor 2, I only have two) selected. I'm kinda stumped. Any ideas?

BTW, I have almost all of your other profiles working and absolutely love them. Thank you so much for what you do.

Thanks again!:thumbup:

Seems I had similar problems. I've found next solution in the Russian branch of the forum :

- go to Export.lua file ( in the "Saved Games" folder) and comment out line 1062 (just add two dashes before line). (the result should be --os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric"))

It helps for me.

Athlon II x2 270 (3,4GHz), DDR3 8GB, GTX460, ASUS M5A97, Logitech extreme 3D PRO