Cockpit Language

metalfan_6666

Hello,

since the newest update, my cockpit is in russian and I don't know how to turn it back to english. I've tried an english cockpit mod, but most of the cockpit is still in russian. I've also tried unticking the custom cockpit livery in the options, but that didn`t help neither. Does anyone know a solution?

It's a Russian machine. so that the cockpit should be in Russian. I wonder if you would be so fast Russian cockpit of the F-14 and metric units. I do not believe it. just to learn Russian phraseology units.

Well of course it's a russian machine, but since I dont speak russian neither know the cyrillique phraseology I prefer an english version of the cockpit. And I'm not ready to learn another language just for a DCS module.

I also do not understand English and I need to worry about A-10C and F-15 countries. You see a year when those planes served?

Just hold the view: Russian aircraft only Russian cockpit. American Eng. cockpit. You in the west would he have wanted too. Learn!!! You are lazy to recalculate the unit. Would you like to fly Russian aircraft and have at it in the cockpit popcorn and cola.