Steering RB-05A with flight stick doesn't work

Redglyph

DCS 2.5.3.24436

I'm trying to steer the RB-05 missile by holding the input mapped to "Rb05 switch input with flight stick (hold)" and the flight stick, but that doesn't seem to work. Beside, the input is still used for the aircraft so it's pitching up and down as I move the stick.

I'm using the RB-05A training mission for the test.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Heh. With the same joystick that normally controls the airplane pitch & roll?

Which button/key did you map the "Rb05 switch input with flight stick (hold)" to?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

OK, thanks!

I've tried a few things, it appears we can't map this action to a controller and that it must be mapped to the keyboard.

A workaround that works for me is to set a modifier (any button will do, you don't have to press it) with the joysticks pitch, yaw axis for Rb-05.

You still have to use "Rb05 switch input with flight stick (hold)" button.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.