Cockpit buttons, knob, labels and light issues

Redglyph

A few issues in version 2.5.3.24436:

- In the settings, mapping "Taxi/landing lights switch" of the "Lights panel" category turns the position lights on. So it should be called "Position lights ON", or it's a label and tooltip mistake.

- The position light brightness knob turns the wrong way with mouse clicks (left click should turn anti-clockwise).

- The radar maintenance testing mode only turns with the mouse scroll, it's obviously a fixed-position knob and not a progressive knob, should be mapped to mouse clicks?

- Magnetic declination correction, the user cannot see the current setting.

- The 3 lights "SPAK", altitude hold, attitude hold: when ON, the green illumination is smeared horizontally across the other lights (see screenshot), such artefacts should be avoided. The other cockpit lights are OK.

- Missing translation for "SPAK", "Slav SI", "Höjd CISI" (sic).

- The 3-way button for radar mode does not always catches the middle position. Here the A0 (3 positions switch) and the A2 (3 positions switch) are mapped to a HOTAS 3-way switch and half of the time, switching from A0 to A1 or from A2 to A1 works, half the time it's not detected and I have to do A2-to-A0-to-A1 for example.

- The weapon selector and weapon interval selector knobs are also turning the wrong way (and their texture is very low-res).

1.jpg.6cf0d3625e9f5cffbadac6aee9ddad1a.jpg

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

- Canopy open/close is moving the wrong way with left/right mouse clicks

- Countermeasure Release switch is moving the wrong way

Please check the standard linked here, the purpose is that all aircraft modules in DCS behave the same way. The MiG-21bis already have this problem of incorrect behaviour...

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR