AI - Carrier take off order and catapult selection

m4ti140

• ED Team

I have a couple of questions:

1. What order do the AI aircraft spawn in and take off if all wp0 times the same? I'm currently trying to get an E-2 to spawn with me and my wingman, then taxi to cat and take off before me. However, no matter what I try the E-2 won't budge until I'm off the deck, even if I have it set to be hot on ramp. I'd just put them into a catapult, however:

2. No matter what I try, the AI will always spawn in cat 1, regardless if it's blocked or not. The changelog from a month ago said that it is now possible to select catapult for the aircraft to spawn in in mission editor but it does not appear to be the case: is it only possible with player/client aircraft?

The changelog from a month ago said that it is now possible to select catapult for the aircraft to spawn in in mission editor but it does not appear to be the case: is it only possible with player/client aircraft?

Was this in the Open Beta or the stable release? My experience has been the same as Zayets'.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

In the mission editor when placing the AI unit select start from runway or start from runway hot. Next to that area you will see a small box that says PRK with a number associated with it (1-4) that is the catapult position in this case and you can change that to use the desired catapult for launch. If you select start from ramp the carrier still places aircraft automatically regardless if, client, player, or AI. I fly using only the open beta so I'm not sure if you will get the same results in stable.