"Special For Joystick" binding for Master Arm

Bankler

Weird that there's a default binding for speed brake Retract/Off but not one for Extend. I added the following (changing the down value to '-1.0') and am happy to report it works as expected...

{ down = hotas_commands.THROTTLE_SPEED_BRAKE, up = hotas_commands.THROTTLE_SPEED_BRAKE, cockpit_device_id = devices.HOTAS, value_down = -1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Speed Brake Switch - EXTEND/OFF'), category = {_('Special For Joystick'), _('Throttle Grip'), _('HOTAS')}},

On my TM Warthog, I have extend and Retract/OFF bound. The extend, is however reliant on me holding the switch aft until the speed brake is fully deployed, releasing sets it to the middle position, and "clicking" forward will get it to the Retract/OFF position. This is the switch labeled as "speed brake" in the attached image. Not sure what HOTAS you are using, but should be achievable to bind within DCS without any coding effort.....

Cheers,

Don

HOTAS_Throttle.thumb.png.93cd30304d448e3c22caffeceadd2565.png

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria