Interior lighting flickering in VR

sirrah

Anyone else encountered this?

Since last update I'm having an issue with the interior lighting in the Hornet in VR. Instruments as well as flood lights are flickering on a high, but very noticable frequency. It only appears to be happening in the right eye. Left eye it's all steady as normal.

I only play in VR, so I'm not sure if this is also a problem for 2d screen users.

EDIT:

I just did another cold start mission at night and I noticed that the flickering wasn't there when I was still on the ground. When I was airborne it started flickering again.

Edited by sirrah
Typo

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Anyone else encountered this?

Since last update I'm having an issue with the interior lighting in the Hornet in VR. Instruments as well as flood lights are flickering on a high, but very noticable frequency. It only appears to be happening in the right eye. Left eye it's all steady as normal.

I only play in VR, so I'm not sure if this is also a problem for 2d screen users.

I don't know if this is related to what you're seeing but thought I'd put a track/video here...I'm getting flashing of the IR Screen when using MAVs...but I don't have VR ...look at around 1:10 to 1:19 mark

Edited by Alphamale

I don't know if this is related to what you're seeing but thought I'd put a track/video here...I'm getting flashing of the IR Screen when using MAVs...but I don't have VR ...look at around 1:10 to 1:19 mark

Think thats a different bug

The flickering I'm talking about can also be seen with nvg on and looking at the front of the left console (near landing gear lever)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH