Taxi lines are broken

FistofZen

• 6 months later...

Taxi lines used to be fine. Then a bug was introduced in a patch that made the corners look like multi coloured chevrons.

This was fixed, but sadly the lines now wander hither and thither with a zig here, a zag there and a squiggle everywhere else.

Also on Al Dhafra as I once mentioned before, the yellow taxiway signs illuminate the grass behind them, not the grass in front of them as one would expect with a sign that has a solid steel back and a translucent front. Only on Al Dhafra, the other bases are fine.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Taxi lines used to be fine.

I saw messed up taxi lines when the map was first introduced, but it is a lot worse now than when initially released. Ironically similar issues with taxiway lines at Nellis happened when they pushed the update that introduced all the new airports, so it's a trend.

Anyways, this is what I see now (and many other areas have similar issues around Al Dhafra).

pVHJVS.png

a8VmDB.png

2GJLYe.png

GdxSDl.png

QyBpt7.png

UDWMXl.png

80sPvJ.png

zbqpO6.png

WS4F3x.png