Wingman AI not working when starting from ramp

Premise: Supercarrier, F/18, simple single player mission (ANY mission of mine) with me and wingman (ace combat level). We are in the same group, of course, and therefore same freq.

Now, open whatever mission in the mission editor, select to start your flight (the one with you and the wingman) from ramp start and run the mission from inside the ME (by the green button in the toolbox on the right): after startup, when you move, wingman tells you "2 - Rolling" and it continues talking and receiving your orders for the rest of the mission. So far, so good.

BUT run the same mission by loading it from "Mission" in DCS' main menu and you will notice that wingman will never talk nor he will receive any order, after startup!

This does not happen if you edit the mission and choose to start from runway or parking hot, but only if you choose to start from ramp. If you start from runway or parking hot, in fact, wingman always talks to you and reacts, regardless of the fact you run the mission from inside the ME or run it from "Mission" main menu.

P.S.: by the way, to add to this issue, wingman maybe cheats ramp start, because he always starts with canopy closed.

EDIT: solved it. I noticed that start time for the flight (waypoint 0) had a red contour (I don't know why). I edited the start time for the flight, put the same start time (the red contour disappeared for no reason...), saved the mission and wingman runs well.

Edited by Saruman
Adding details / solution