F/A-18C Arab Spring Campaign

I see you are still actively bringing out fixes and I appreciate it. I was able to clear mission 3 yesterday somehow (got the mission success after smashing a few of the targets, not all of them though, had to go for your beloved gun dive attack since I ran out bombs ;) ). AI teamates are so dumb, if I ask them to attack ground targets they go for the SA-2 with unguided bombs... Guess who gets blown up in the air? lol

Anyway on mission 3 of SC version there is the same problem as mission 2 - TACAN works on 74X instead of 73X. Since I knew it could be this same problem it was really no issue, but maybe include this fix in the next upload and when you have time. Otherwise a cool mission and a lot of fun as always.

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

I see you are still actively bringing out fixes and I appreciate it. I was able to clear mission 3 yesterday somehow (got the mission success after smashing a few of the targets, not all of them though, had to go for your beloved gun dive attack since I ran out bombs ;) ). AI teamates are so dumb, if I ask them to attack ground targets they go for the SA-2 with unguided bombs... Guess who gets blown up in the air? lol

Anyway on mission 3 of SC version there is the same problem as mission 2 - TACAN works on 74X instead of 73X. Since I knew it could be this same problem it was really no issue, but maybe include this fix in the next upload and when you have time. Otherwise a cool mission and a lot of fun as always.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll check Mission 3 and update soon. AI sometimes do we tasked, other times they seem to go off and do what they want. I’ve found if you attack first then they’ll follow your lead. Until mission 6 (Anti Ship), then have them attack first

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So I tried mission 4 tonight. Another challenge, I really like the variety! I failed it, I think I know why (when I was supposed to be 500ft above a target to photograph, an AI Mig23 was circling around and I had to engage him - I still flew over the intended area but probably failed that trigger).

Back at the carrier, I followed the lead until he landed. The problem is that he doesn't leave! He stays static on the deck, so I get WO from the LSO. This is on the Washington (SC). I tried to wait for 5min then diverted to Kesh Intl as instructed in the brief.

It was good practice of formation flying nonetheless, although I find it much harder with an AI since they don't call turns, speed or altitude and tend to change quite abruptly. Kept me on my toes the whole way! :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WP 3 and 4 should be correct mate

I completed mission 2 last night, it’s WP 2 and 3 where the targets are. Wp 4 is over the sea as correctly stated. Also I am struggling to find the targets and the frequency channels for the JTAC in mission 3? Can anyone help? Or steer me in the right direction to where the targets are at which wp. Thanks

Rig: |(CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache|ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING|32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)|11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080TI|2TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE|1TB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1800MB/sR | 1800MB/sW)|CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET|Processor Cooling Corsair H60 Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Ultra Quiet Fans Thermal Paste||RIFT S VR| TM HOTAS A10 Warthog :joystick: