PAK-FA Project

hi im from Argentina, i´ve tried your mod for first time yesterday and its amazing, wanna thanks for all the time and effort of work, cheers from Arg, and if you talk in spanish please tell me know, thank you very much again the mod itsa amazing, some little tips that i can said if you gimme the permission, i noticed that the canopy is a little bit poligonal on the curve, mi mirrors are inverted at the sides, and need some sensors of HSI altitud Rpm will be amazing, and the bug of landing, after all of this.. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSS!!!!!!

Yes I am remodeling the cockpit and the landing bug was fixed by ED ,it won't take effect untill I release the next update because I have changed the position of the SU-57 on how high or low it sits on ground the cockpit also got tuned in terms of position,we can now clearly look to the sides and rear and have a beautiful view of the SU-57 blended body and wings.

Thank you and I am glad you like my SU-57 Mod ,this project is extremely special to me and my only goal is to improve it overall.

Y si ablo Español.

Stealth Coding PBR material underwork.

A PBR material is being added to all skins of the SU-57 to simulate how the material sucks up radar contacts and reflection of the sun in order to improve stealth.

The SU-57 will no longer look to plain or flat in color and now it will shine slightly depending on angle to the sun, reflection is minimum due to stealth coating, you would not want enemy aircraft of ground assets to spot you due to high reflection settings,reflections are noticed in older aircraft but when stealth comes in it does not due to materials applied.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

And stay tune I will release ( Testing build tonight)

Edited by cubanace

Update

Here is a quick update of the landing fix and additional parts for the cockpit,keep in mind this is extreme early work and cockpit MFD designs and animations are not ready yet,but I am forced into releasing this update due to landing bug in order for things to be back to normal.

New cockpit MFD design and RWR WIP

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_11_2019_12_38_45_AM.png

Stealth PBR

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_14_2019_3_01_07_PM.png

SU-57 Update download. Tested in latest OB open beta.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q65uoikjodf3vcy/AABYoHwSVP2y_Jb6TJqdhuoWa?dl=0

New keys

Right shift + P to change MFDs from avionics to RWR.(Wip).

Left Shift+ R To activate the refueling probe,fuel probe doors animated included.(Wip).

RWR has primary contacts and secondary contacts added and more needs to be added.

I will release next update with completed cockpit work.

Edited by cubanace

Aren´t the bay doors working? In previous versions they could be opened by Ppessing the "b" button.

I changed the complete animations setup,i may have forgotten to add a Arg# for the bays doors, today I am releasing another update that will include the better Roughmets il make sure to turn the bay doors back on.

PBR ROUGHMETS COMING TODAY PHASE ONE.

Slowly improving the overall look of the Skins by adding Roughmets,Special thanks to Skatezillas Guide and kiko, I was able to better understand how this process works and improve the over all look of my project.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_16_2019_1_46_29_AM.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_16_2019_1_51_29_AM.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_16_2019_1_52_22_AM.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_16_2019_1_49_25_AM.png

Edited by cubanace