A Status Update - May 2015

I would like to know what the definition of efm, fm,shm(?) etc that address the level of accuracy and completeness or the models. I know there are more acronyms that address the quality of flight dynamics and the level of detail on the aircraft and terrain. Could someone list those and explain the differences. Thanks....I believe there are about 6 to 8 important ones that keep getting mentioned without being able to identify what they really stand for as the posts are usually cryptic and short.

Laz

Thanks for the update PMan. You guys ROCK! It seems that y'all have an awful lot on your individual plates but hopefully it will morph into a full time job for you guys. At the very least I trust that all of your hard work will pay off in the end. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great news Pman!!! I love the list of aircraft that ya'll are working on and can't wait to see them in game. I hope everyone there the best and really appreciate the labor!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Excellent news. It's a pity the release dates have slipped, but I am certain it was unavoidable. Keep up the sterling work guys.

As always, clear, precise, and unequivocal updates - I wish the rest of the developers took the same care in keeping the wider public informed of progress.

What about the Euro Fighter Typhoon (2015*) Why no news? Why? Because it will never be released.

If they had made great progress on it they would have told us about it, but they say nothing. Meaning we won't see shit in 2015, I am sure of that. They just book every plane they can so other devs can't make them.

A unfinished trainer, that's what this company has shown us, unfinished trainer and tons of so called "projects".

Edited by Viking_Tsunami
  • Like 3
What about the Euro Fighter Typhoon (2015*) Why no news? Why? Because it will never be released.

If they had made great progress on it they would have told us about it, but they say nothing. Meaning we won't see shit in 2015, I am sure of that. They just book every plane they can so other devs can't make them.

A unfinished trainer, that's what this company has shown us, unfinished trainer and tons of so called "projects".

Not sure if troll or not considering new member and only a couple of posts. But I'll answer one point

Why no news on Typhoon? because as its been said it is a Military project as well and is going through redactment, We cant show you anything simple as that until this is completed.

Pman

Looks awesome, thanks for all your continuing hard work!

I'm very excited for the vampire :thumbup:

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Welcome to the forum, with this attitude you're sure to go far...

yzP2E6A.gif

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Evidently he's very familiar with the development process, so he's probably a rival developer!

Maybe he'll show us some of his own work, because anyone that arrogant would have the skills to back themselves up.

476th vFG Alumni

Your moaning because some of there team has been ill please apply some respect, They do have personal lifes to you know, Im pretty sure most devs do these aircraft out there own free time aswell as hold a full time job.

On anther note have you looked at a hawker hurricane? Or am i just been greedy :)

A project like the EF-2000 can literally take years to produce even with a full development team bearing down on it. Besides, the fact is, the Typhoon is the most advanced fighter being worked on for DCS even more then the F-18C by ED.

So naturally there aren't a ton of updates for it. I'm just happy they are going for it, they can take as long as they need. Complaining about it does not help anyone, and brings those who are excited about the aircraft they are making, down. I'm stoked for these guys, they are setting a high standard and have shown they they are working to produce a ton of planes.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Maybe that some people with different views snap at some point and lose it. If you see something in some color and the others are saying is different color... it might be frustrating a bit.

Look... This thread basically said about the projects of VEAO something like: "delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed sine die, delayed sine die, sorry, we work full time in other place".

Sure... there are reasons... explanations... we are humans after all and this is a game after all. But when you see then people commenting to what in essence is a bad news thinks like: "outstanding, excellent job as always, etc etc etc.... you could get a twitch in one of your eyes. I mean... what those people on the first page would have commented if Pman would have announced that all the modules are ready for download?

And some people lose the calm and speak like the fellow forumist above. lol.

So... I think VEAO knows very well (since the good response from Pman) that bad feedback is good feedback. So... lets let VEAO work, and maybe loosen a bit the cheer leadering a bit. :D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Your moaning because some of there team has been ill please apply some respect, They do have personal lifes to you know, Im pretty sure most devs do these aircraft out there own free time aswell as hold a full time job.

On anther note have you looked at a hawker hurricane? Or am i just been greedy :)

Yup its on the list, just need to get the paper work in place :)

Pman

So... I think VEAO knows very well (since the good response from Pman) that bad feedback is good feedback. So... lets let VEAO work, and maybe loosen a bit the cheer leadering a bit. :D

Well dude, You get hyped after reading status updates. when leatherneck came out about the F-14 I almost had heart attack! But its just annoying to see people asking the same thing over and over again. We all want the Tiffie, If I was a dev I would make it myself but I lack the knowledge and skills so I'm relying on these guys, and rather then yell at them for status updates I prefer to commend them for working hard and giving us some news.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Thank you for the detailed update.

I'm VERY excited about your P-40F (one of my favorite - top 3 - fighters of WWII).

The Vampire and Meteor also sound awesome and are among my favorite early jets. Great stuff!

Can't wait till they launch, late 2015/2016 is going to be a good time.

-Nick

Look... This thread basically said about the projects of VEAO something like: "delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed sine die, delayed sine die, sorry, we work full time in other place".

So... I think VEAO knows very well (since the good response from Pman) that bad feedback is good feedback. So... lets let VEAO work, and maybe loosen a bit the cheer leadering a bit.

:D

Very optimistic!

On the other hand, VEAO have always been very clear with their news, and frankly, neither I, or (I hope) anyone else on these forums wears a little skirt or carries pom-poms!

:music_whistling: :music_whistling:

• Like 1

Great update Pete. Guess I might as well just get my pay check sent direct to you guys. So many aircraft, So little time, but my Collectors OCD means I must own them all. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Very optimistic!

On the other hand, VEAO have always been very clear with their news, and frankly, neither I, or (I hope) anyone else on these forums wears a little skirt or carries pom-poms!

:music_whistling: :music_whistling:

Excuse me?

93f561b7-4419-4954-a5b3-2a52e9f1895b_zps2a7d3af6.jpg

But I don't have any pom-poms

:cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

A skirt coming to below the knee is perfectly acceptable. I was referring to ones MUCH shorter than that, and it makes me shudder to think of anyone (except maybe PMan or Ells - they can do no wrong - naturally) showing large quantities of hairy thigh - or god forbid - arse!!!