Issues with process Crashing

Hi All, Hoping you can help me out here.

I have a server from OVH:

MC-64-OC

Intel i7-7700K OC

4c/8t - 4.7GHz /5GHz

64GB DDR4 2400 MHz

SoftRAID 2x450GB NVMe

250 Mbps bandwidth

And it runs a server just fine - for the most part.

I had a warbirds dogfight mission up (essentially spawn in the air, kill, respawn) and had about 10 people on it playing just fine no issues whatsoever.

Later that night, I hosted a community mission, (Ground assets etc.) and had around 25 people joined. It worked fine for the first 10 minutes, then rubber banding started to happen and eventually the process died. Server CPU was at 10% peak and Ram was around the same. so I know it is not the server but something to do with DCS itself.

I have changed all the files (render=off, TlrDelay registry set etc..)

Only thing I can really see from the logs is the below:

2018-06-30 20:55:19.657 INFO NET: server has stopped

2018-06-30 20:55:21.285 INFO Config: netview stopped

2018-06-30 20:55:21.308 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()

2018-06-30 20:55:21.500 INFO NET: client has started

2018-06-30 20:55:21.502 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3

2018-06-30 20:55:22.799 INFO NET: client has stopped

Only Errors I can see in the logfiles, are due to sounds?

This is driving me instane, and any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Alo

My server is running the same mission on stable 2.5 since two months, without any noticeable big issues. After the 2.5.2 release I have a lot of server crash, sometimes server crash also on mission loading! I think it's a really unstable release, simple. Hope they push a fix soon because it's quite unplayable!

My server hardware it's really similar to yours but it's a "self hosted" on a 1Gbps Fiber.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

So I managed to fix this (I think).

Successfully hosted 30 people in a mission last night.

Fix was to add the following to autoexec.cfg

net.download_speed = 1310720

net.upload_speed = 1310720

May want to tweak numbers depending on your settings.

Thanks for reporting your FIX.

In my server I already have this parameters in the autoexec.cfg but i still notice lot of crashes, especially during start up, for me the 2.5.2 now published on stable branch is less reliable the the "old" 2.5.0.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Yep the 104th server has been running with custom autoexec.cfg parameters for a very long time now and would be unable to host stable sessions without it, clients should also use custom parameters on their own side too to avoid warping and other such problems such as random disconnects/timeouts.

Yep the 104th server has been running with custom autoexec.cfg parameters for a very long time now and would be unable to host stable sessions without it, clients should also use custom parameters on their own side too to avoid warping and other such problems such as random disconnects/timeouts.

Got an example of these configs?