No mouse cursor.

I don't remember the key assigning for this function, but why would you need it ? Nothing is clickable in the FC3 planes.

i7 7700k • 1080Ti • 32GB @ 3200 MHz • 525GB M.2 • Oculus Rift

Warthog + Pro Flight

Voiceattack? I do have a HOTAS but have no idea how to map it unfortunately.

Basically I create a mission with waypoints to a d3tination aerodrome. HOW can I see those waypoints within the cockpit.. that’s all I want at this time, just basic navigation. Thanks for any help.

HOW can I see those waypoints within the cockpit.. that’s all I want at this time, just basic navigation.

Use LCtrl+~ and LShift+~ keys to change waypoints in NAV mode (1 key). Observe lower right corner of the HUD to see the changes in waypoint number, range and estimated reach time. Also look at the upper HUD for heading and flight designator line in the middle. Last but not least look at the HSI.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Use LCtrl+~ and LShift+~ keys to change waypoints in NAV mode (1 key). Observe lower right corner of the HUD to see the changes in waypoint number, range and estimated reach time. Also look at the upper HUD for heading and fly designator line in the middle. Last but not least look at the HSI.

Splendid. Thank you very much. Once you arrive at a waypoint are you auto steered to the next?

Edited by slipstream21