AIM-120 AMRAAM Performance Increased

max22

Tharos my man how do u know the things u said i know? Just curious. Sure i dont know any of it. Im just entertaining myself here.

Time, effort and study. Of course you have to want to know as well, but it's not super hard if you're willing to deal with the math. I suggest you google for Fleeman's lectures as a start, but the fact is that you have to put together a lot of sources to get a better picture.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yes, I'm naive after working with them for who knows how long. How about you work on that paranoia :)

Нет паранойи, просто бизнес есть бизнес, винить ED за заботу о себе не следует. Если Aim-120 и прочие образцы вооружения (вне всякого сомнения с достойными характеристиками в реальности) не будут лучшими ракетами в игре, то западная аудитория (читай наиболее платежеспособная) будет менее активно брать модули, вот и всё

There is no paranoia, just business is business, you should not blame ED for taking care of yourself. If the Aim-120 and other weapons (no doubt with decent characteristics in reality) are not the best missiles in the game, then the Western audience (read the most solvent) will be less active in taking modules, that's all

No, that is a lie. First of all... it's AMRAAM ...

Regardless of it's performance, it will always be the SPAMRAAM as long as people will bring 8-10 of those and throw them in a single volley right at the furball. You simply can't deny facts.

However it's great to see the missiles evolving. DCS is somthing that constantly gets updated and improved somewhere. Well, the 120 was first now after the 7. Could perhaps be related to it being the main med range (long range is the 54 only) AAM of two of ED's main modules. Just by chance.

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

"Нет паранойи, просто бизнес есть бизнес"...

Yeah... pretty interesting. you post that without attribution and I search for it multiple way and don't find it anywhere else...

A bit suspect IMO...

Give us a link... where's it from?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

From himself. Since he uses google's translator, he probably posted the original text just in case.

The паранойи word couldn't be coincidentally used everywhere…

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

The way it seemed was that he was implying that ED said that.

He doesn't say so specifically... But that's the impression I and I think Shadow read it anyhow :).

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Still happily killing F18's and vipers online with the SD10... Oh wait... Pilot skill, maybe ED can nerf that too...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• ED Team

Нет паранойи, просто бизнес есть бизнес, винить ED за заботу о себе не следует. Если Aim-120 и прочие образцы вооружения (вне всякого сомнения с достойными характеристиками в реальности) не будут лучшими ракетами в игре, то западная аудитория (читай наиболее платежеспособная) будет менее активно брать модули, вот и всё

There is no paranoia, just business is business, you should not blame ED for taking care of yourself. If the Aim-120 and other weapons (no doubt with decent characteristics in reality) are not the best missiles in the game, then the Western audience (read the most solvent) will be less active in taking modules, that's all

Can you somehow confirm your words? I think no. This is just one of the few empty sounds.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
The way it seemed was that he was implying that ED said that.

Not. These are his personal fantasies.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
No the SD10 wasn't changed

SD-10 is the 3rd parties missile. We are not responsible for this area.

But the SD-10 hasn't been nerfed?

The AMRAAM tears still going on daily around these forums. Never gets old :lol:.

Yes it has been. The fact that people haven't figured it out but are talking like they know something is what really never gets old when it comes to missiles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I love how everyone is so concerned about every possible aerodynamic and guidance problem the missiles may or may not have...but it seems like no one cares that ECM in DCS has basically zero impact on BVR. Where as IRL it’s arguably the single biggest factor.

So even if the missiles matched real world perfectly, It’s still completely unrealistic. :D

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

• ED Team

ECM is very complicated and dark area of any modern combat. We do not know how to count it in real time.