Lua export and F10 map markers

First the background:

I'm trying to create a smartphone/tablet application to serve as sort of navigation/HSI/RWR (offline and on servers permitting sensor export) to help keep FC3 aircraft relevant in multiplayer environment (after all JF-17 is the only up-to-date "conditionally" REDFOR). Think of it as a bolt-on-MFD for SU-27/33/25/MiG-29

One of the things I'm trying to achieve is to have flight planning in multiplayer environment by reading player created map markers, but couldn't find any reference how read them using lua.

Does anyone have any info if this is even possible?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts

How about the dcs iOS or Helios that the home made cockpit guys use.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

How about the dcs iOS or Helios that the home made cockpit guys use.

That's all Export API, only place I've ever seen UserMarks exist in is mission scripting or likely some API internal to those who have access like 3rd parties (AKA, Viggen and F14 User Mark used as Waypoints).

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Maybe I could suggest to allow map markers export to ED :DDD

I was playing with the idea of making a stand-alone instrument (smartphone app) to bring some life into FC3 planes in multiplayer environment, I mean some indispensable aircraft like Su-27, MiG-29 and Su-25 are handicapped by inability to plan the sortie in MP environment.

Later add options for server integration (like AF coalition status, ability for tac cmdr to assign targets to players, GCI...whatever), maybe even an online mission planning tool but first I wanted to use the most convenient method, add marker and voila - you have your flight plan.

But DCS ecripting is bitter-sweet affair I guess...oh well I got better things to do in life anyway

proto.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts