Immersion on the Cheap!

Hey Guys, Im looking to enjoy DCS immersion as much as possible for the least amount of money.

Id like to export my MFCD's to my tablet/kindle or an android. (a10c lightning 2)

id also like to use an android/phone as an IHADSS or a VR headset

eventually id like to add other HID, home made switch banks. something as simple as 4 switches to bind with the apus, batts, countermeasures. switches are cool.

even if its just an USB numpad to simulate the UFC

what software, or hardware would i need?

are there any tutorials? references for projects like these?

ps, im not below duct-taping a motorola to my face

thanks!

Bartacomus "Dumptruck"

:helpsmilie:

I use Spacedesk to export items to my Asus transformer ( Andriod). It is a free app.

https://spacedesk.net/multi-monitor-app-virtual-display-screen-software-video-wall

Edited by algerad3
link was wrong

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

Hey Guys, Im looking to enjoy DCS immersion as much as possible for the least amount of money.

:helpsmilie:

You might wanna give MATRIC a try. It enables you to use Android smartphone or tablet for buttons and what not. Using the keyboard shortcuts or hunting switches around the cockpit in combat is kind of an immersion killer if you ask me.

It is much cheaper then any hardware solution (if you do not need more then 6 buttons it is free).

There are even some ready made DCS decks (like Ka-50 and ICP) and rolling your own is basically drag & drop job:

Ka-50

ss2.png

F-16 ICP

ss1.png

For export of MFDs I'd recommend just using multi monitor setup (DCS can export MFDs to second screen). I use a small 13' secondary for exports:

72388162_109031753847835_8087619762797936640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm1dgqsOQpjCkfVi6yFTsZqme57QlFZ7a5h6HtleKSSslXLK0nadsAH3nTOVsQ3DkQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fzag4-1.fna&oh=e96428828cdb00598f980ed8f25c36bd&oe=5E5CC152

Edited by AnarchyZG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts