few mission problems - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-14-2018, 04:20 PM   #11
thrustvector

haha, I wonder if youre right, the WP is over a very small house/farm, but I assumed you fly up to the farp, especially as maddog mentioned height of the farp as well, the small place by the WP is surrounded by trees I think, ill go take another look
thrustvector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:42 PM   #12
thrustvector

dam plonker Rodney, being clever I kept coming in to the other side down the valley to get a good angle and low, as theres a farm there I didn't even look at the wp further away, theres a single landing spot by a small farm, thanks guys,....I dunno sometimes!
Old 07-14-2018, 08:26 PM   #13
Quadg

you need to land near the farm stead near the river.

not near the farp. beside the town.

head down the valley towards Georgia about a KM. from where you took those photo.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:33 AM   #14
rge75

Just in case anybody still doesn't find it... (just flew mission 2 which means I anyway was in Leningorski) - see attached screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	springtension.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	189957  
rge75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:02 AM   #15
MadDog-IC
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrustvector View Post
ah ok cheers for that mad dog, ill try later when I get home
I was trying a quick test with the AI flying it last night, but it has checks on the players own cockpit instrument for rotor angle being set to 0.1, so it knows when you land, but they don't trigger with an AI.

I have tested and looked at the other replies, and yes you are flying to the wrong LZ, the farm house LZ has a single farp pad, not like the 4 pad farp at Lenoriski which is where you landed, the angles for flying to the outposts is out a bit also.

RGE75's screenshot is showing the correct LZ location and where you actually landed (Lenoriski).

When you come to the final outpost you will probably need to land as far north as you can before going into the forest, as the units have been moved from that forest and moved slightly south, but the trigger zone for detecting landing there haven't been moved to encompass the men and house there.

I have edited mission and moved some trigger zones and units and put it in for any update.

Regards, Ian.
Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Gigabyte GTX-780 (388.71), Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

Last edited by MadDog-IC; 07-16-2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Tested mission again to success.
MadDog-IC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #16
thrustvector

thanks a lot guys, no the fault was all mine, when you come over the hills towards your waypoint and lz, its not quite apparent where you land as you have already spotted the farp, maybe a bit extra in the text window just to say, don't make a mistake and land at the farp to the left, its not ready yet...or something, as the little farm was a harder spot.
not for all I guess