Red Flag Rumble - Mig21 vs F5 - Round 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D13_zaelu

Mig21

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Please Mav, let the MIG-21 use everything in A2G ordnance but nuclear, I have been testing all bombs and rockets againsts the units of the previous mission, and they do almost nothing to the ground units but the R-24A, is the only that works!

The rockets S-5 had to almost launch all of them (96) to destroy ONE UNIT! :D and I talking of BRDM units, not tanks!

Edited by JunMcKill

• ED Translators
Please Mav, let the MIG-21 use everything in A2G ordnance but nuclear, I have been testing all bombs and rockets againsts the units of the previous mission, and they do almost nothing to the ground units but the R-24A, is the only that works!

The rockets S-5 had to almost launch all of them (96) to destroy ONE UNIT! :D and I talking of BRDM units, not tanks!

If you would visit training that Stuge was organising weeks ago you would see how we kill T-55 tanks with salvo of 8 S-5 rockets...

One salvo of 8 rockets can kill T-55 if launched properly.

F-5 has no analogs to S-24, or to Kh-66 Grom it is unfair...

On the contrary I have no idea how F-5 can kill T-55 with its rockets cuz its salvo too spread..

AKA LazzySeal

If you would visit training that Stuge was organising weeks ago you would see how we kill T-55 tanks with salvo of 8 S-5 rockets...

On the contrary I have no idea how F-5 can kill T-55 with its rockets cuz its salvo too spread..

+1

Totally correct

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Yeah this is what I've found in testing as well. SnakeEyes are probably the best way to kill the tanks, but I don't know an accurate way to employ them.