Auto slew the TPOD to a waypoint?

v2tec

Is it possible to slew the targeting pod (FLIR) automatically to the current waypoint?

What is the right key / procedure?

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

We don't have even a HUD indication for TGP yet. Auto slew will come after HUD indication IMO.

I dont know how we've been 1 month without that simple addition, just that. I can't believe that could take more than half a day work for ED programmers... I just want a little diamon in my HUD to know where my TGP is looking :( :( :(

Patience is the key. You will get it when it is added to an update. Not a moment sooner, especially when you make a fuss.

That's what my mom used to tell me around Christmas. Yours didn't I'm guessing?

:music_whistling:

:pilotfly:

She didnt have too because im a patient person, believe it or not.

But life has also taught me that ranting and complaimning sometimes get you things faster. So i have tried it just in case while i patiently await ;)

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the full capabilities of the Litening pod but the HUD indicator and the cheek station availability are the ones that will make the most pronounced improvements to using it in my view.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

• 3 weeks later...
Patience is the key. You will get it when it is added to an update. Not a moment sooner, especially when you make a fuss.

That's what my mom used to tell me around Christmas. Yours didn't I'm guessing?

:music_whistling:

:pilotfly:

You must have also been a single child then, because when there is a new baby, the older one kinda gets put in the background for a while... LOL :)

They got the F16 and trying to update that now, your F18 progress is going to be considerable slow. I just came here looking for the answer to this, hoping they had it added (hud and slew to wp) but they haven't. I don't see it happening anytime soon. there is a new baby in town... lol

As per post re OB released some days ago - hornet development has been slowed down due to Viper release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat