LOCERF 10-1 Announcement

X-man

Welcome to LockOn Community Exercise Red Flag 2010. This thread is an information thread only; It will be designed to disseminate information to the community about this mission LOCERF 10-1. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR.

Please be advised that the LOCERF rules have been amended and can be viewed here:

http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=69

Post your questions or comments here:

http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=980

LOCERF 10-1 will be flown over long distances. Keep this in mind when choosing aircraft

NOTE: All planes (and all armament), including Su-33, are be available. However, the Kh-41 will not be used.

LOCERF 10-1 DATES:

The next mission will commence at 0500zulu on 30th January 2010.

If you are interested in participating in the next RedFlag please PM me X-man no later than 14th January 2010 at 2000 zulu.

You must include in your post:

Number of Slots Requested

The type of aircraft you request

(for example: 51st requests 2 Su-25As and 4 Su-27s)

If you do not PM me (X-man) with this information then you will not be considered for the next mission.

All Lonewolf Pilots:

Please PM with the same information. Unless you have already done so, you will be required to pass a checkride in order to participate in the mission.

The number of pilots that will participate in this mission will be limited to what is considered maximum for server stability.

IF YOU REQUEST A SLOT IN REDFLAG YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FILL IT!!!!!! In the past we have had teams who decided to leave or pull out of the mission at the last moment. Please be considerate of your team mates and realize that you are hurting your entire team by not showing up. This also includes briefings etc, make sure you represent your squad and yourself well and attend scheduled briefings and the mission.

S!

• Like 2

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

To All Participants - May I Humbly Remind all Squads that any new Members Register on the L.O.C.E.R.F. Forums with their respective Squad Prefix please. Saves the inevitable Ball-Ache further down the Line.

Ta :)

http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=342

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 2 weeks later...

he rust is starting to wear off.

Feels good I admit. Thanks for continued support for online playing. I sweated out this sortie, but it was all worth it. Thanks 104th Server.

Felt good, this game/sim will always gets me hipped out.

I am no pro and will never brag as such, but the enjoyment of a good sortie is worth mentioning.:thumbup:

I had FUN, thanks again :D

Cheers

Watch Legion Movie Online Free

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of an after action report on this ? Preferably with screenies.

I've tried accessing the 159th-forums, and allthough I'm registered over there, I'm not authorised to view that section of the forum.:(

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Any chance of an after action report on this ? Preferably with screenies.

I've tried accessing the 159th-forums, and allthough I'm registered over there, I'm not authorised to view that section of the forum.:(

Aye M8

Just granted you Red Flag General Access. Should be able to view the General Red Flag Forum now. The Blue and Red Rooms will still be Off-Limits till the Results are posted and the Threads moved to the Archive in the General Section.

Let me know if you have the necessary General Access :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Aye M8

Just granted you Red Flag General Access. Should be able to view the General Red Flag Forum now. The Blue and Red Rooms will still be Off-Limits till the Results are posted and the Threads moved to the Archive in the General Section.

Let me know if you have the necessary General Access :)

Yep, it's working now, thank you. Seems like you guys had a lot of fun. I must say I'm impressed with the 0500 zulu starting time. My wife would have me

locked up in a mental institution for that !:smilewink:

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

They rotate the start times so different parts of the world get the super early start times. But yes, it was a ton of fun and I highly recommend it to any player or squad that has yet to participate.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum