new mission: dynamic CSAR and Air Mobility mission for SP and MP

wolle

Wolle

I hate you man!

Just lost 2 hours there, went on for a quick fly with your new mission, before I knew it 2 hours had gone by!

Loaded up with troops, reinforced a group within 5 minutes of mission starting, straight away a pilot got taken down, 20Km later, I have dropped him off at Dallas.

Loaded more troops, call for pilot rescue again, on my way there I shout for smoke, convoy needed taken out on my way to the pilot.

Swoop in, take out 5 vehicles and get shot to bits, lose my starter and standby gen. Take out some infantry hunting the pilot, land pick him up and decide to fly to London to drop off and rearm / repair.

Again, shout out for smoke, directly ahead of me it appears near Chihu, pilot needing extracted, I swear to god, I felt like the guy from the Chickenhawk book, I fly in fast because I know there will be enemy infantry around, I manage to do what I would call an extremely fast extraction, I think I flew in around 80knots, managed to kill my speed dead to a hover within 2 mtrs of the pilot, hovered for a couple of seconds and landed. Pilot jumps in and I fly out with small arms fire all around me!

That was only the first hour of flying! Think I must have landed around 15 times in a row without crashing once, couple of slip ups, like having to go around again because I was too heavy with the controls, but it certainly focuses your attention to the landing operation..

All in all, probably better than any of the campaign missions I have flown so far, keep it up mate!

Oh, that was only single player, I can imagine MP will be absolutely amazing!

Edited by marker

“Any pilot should be flying the spitfire, at least once.” – John S. Blyth

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, shout out for smoke, directly ahead of me it appears near Chihu, pilot needing extracted, I swear to god, I felt like the guy from the Chickenhawk book,!

:megalol:

Exactly, its a great utilisation of what is available at this stage in DCS.

I fealt like getting on the radio a few times and telling the downed pilots to dig a hole and hide, cause I am #$%^^&^$ busy dammit :joystick:

1 of the downed pilots I picked up was in a village/built up area. There was a open rectangular park section about 100m from him, only clear place close by to land but it was quite tight.

Did a fast flyby at 100knots to get a better view, pulled a hard turn to come around again and set my approach.

Got him onboard but started to draw a little fire upfront, take-off, pedal turn and out the same way I came in. :)

Hmm, at work now, want to go home and fly :cry:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hey Vlerkies,

Thanks! Please make sure to let me know how the MP action was, and how the mission plays in MP.

Wolle

Hi the 161 SQN did some MP testing ...had a lot of DCS stopped working, some slot took a while to get actived, some pilots didn't get all of the radio code in the F10 menu just got two of them. Got a flashing text (it was the one that displays all objectives)

We try playing on different people servers, and each server download the Orginal mission.

Anyone esle had any of these problem??

Still a great script.

Cheers Vulcan

• Like 1

Hi the 161 SQN did some MP testing ...had a lot of DCS stopped working, some slot took a while to get actived, some pilots didn't get all of the radio code in the F10 menu just got two of them. Got a flashing text (it was the one that displays all objectives)

We try playing on different people servers, and each server download the Orginal mission.

Anyone esle had any of these problem??

Still a great script.

Cheers Vulcan

Hi Vulcan,

Thanks for the feedback. If a player gets only the first two F10 radio messages, the first client-specific message is missing. This would occur if the client is not in the client list used by the program. Did you guys add any clients, or change any of the Pilot Unit names? Although this can be done, in that case one must correctly update a list of clients in the program.

Furthermore, the code does not presently check if there is an unknown client, and this could lead to an erroneous execution of the code, possibly explaining the flashy messages.

What I will have to do is to write a routine that automatically determines the list of all client helos at the beginning of the mission.

I have also encountered a couple of "DCS stopped working" problems even in SP. Could imagine this problem get much worse with a larger number of clients simultaneously playing. I think it has to do with the DCS internal routine that makes units move around the map. It can take a lot of time to find a suitable route, and then there can be a long lua "stutter", and this gives the tendency for the sim to crash. But I will keep looking into that.

Does anyone have experience with looking for crash causes in the log and crash files that could give us some tips?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Hi Vulcan,

Thanks for the feedback. If a player gets only the first two F10 radio messages, the first client-specific message is missing. This would occur if the client is not in the client list used by the program. Did you guys add any clients, or change any of the Pilot Unit names? Although this can be done, in that case one must correctly update a list of clients in the program.

Furthermore, the code does not presently check if there is an unknown client, and this could lead to an erroneous execution of the code, possibly explaining the flashy messages.

What I will have to do is to write a routine that automatically determines the list of all client helos at the beginning of the mission.

I have also encountered a couple of "DCS stopped working" problems even in SP. Could imagine this problem get much worse with a larger number of clients simultaneously playing. I think it has to do with the DCS internal routine that makes units move around the map. It can take a lot of time to find a suitable route, and then there can be a long lua "stutter", and this gives the tendency for the sim to crash. But I will keep looking into that.

Does anyone have experience with looking for crash causes in the log and crash files that could give us some tips?

Just a continuation of the observations that Vulcan stated Wolle. We seemed to have experienced the flashing messages(no flashing messages on the host) when a client had a high ping (+900ms). We were unable to truly establish the root cause of the crashes as they were at random times but frequent. We tested your unchanged aircav mission with similar results. We were trying various versions of your mission including the june 15th version (which does not have the strafing task). I will go through the crash logs that I have and send you any pertinent information that could help you pinpoint the issue. As Vulcan stated this is a great piece of coding and really does add to the enjoyment of the Huey and can/will be of great importance to future mission builds. Thanks for all the effort and time you have put forth.

Regards,

AEF Cobra 161 SQN

Edited by Cobra99

Hi Wolle

One of the guys from another forum tried it last night on their dedicated server, they had constant crashing, and he has said that it was down to running on dedicated rather than a client pc being s server.

I have asked him to pass you the log from the server.

Cheers

Wolle,

thanks for this. I haven't flown it yet because I still need to practice my flying skills a bit more. But from what I'm reading...it sounds like a good one! Can't wait to fly it.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

regarding stability problems

Hi guys,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback. Last night I wrote a new version, with the following changes:

- client Hueys get automatically recognized.

- whenever creating a new dynamic group, the program checks if the point (randomly) chosen is on land or on a road. Otherwise the creation command is ignored.

- whenever dynamically moving a group from point A to B, the program checks if the (randomly) chosen points A and B are on land or on a road. Otherwise the moving command is ignored.

- I have added some more instances where the program checks if a unit or group actually exists, before executing any command on it.

- I have included on screen messages whenever the code executes a command that I suspect could lead to crashing problems. The idea being that when the program crashes, the last message on the screen identifies the likely culprit. These debugging messages can be turned off be simply setting a flag to false.

I testflew it 3 times last night and did not have a single crash in the roughly 3 hour period, but of course that does not mean it will also be stable in MP.

My plan is to testfly it some more tonight, and if stable, post the updated version here in this thread, and see what people experience in MP.

Of course the best way for me to figure out these problems would be if I could join someone who is willing to host and testfly this mission in MP with me. In this case please PM me, I am on US central time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Wolle, can you send me a link, and I shall ask my mate to host again tonight on his dedicated.

I'll drop you the name/ip of it so you can join in..

Thanks

Thanks for continued development Wolle. I've also been getting the crashes so its good to see the cause is being hunted down. Still enjoying this mission a lot.

A little extra feedback and it has already been mentioned earlier in the thread. I'd like to see the pilots pop flares to get your attention rather than the smoke first up when you are getting close.

The messages you get is that they have a visual on you but I'm usually at treetop level a couple of km's out and its unlikely they would see you that far out but they sure could hear you coming. Popping a flare or two to get your attention and once your really close then popping smoke to mark the LZ to me seems more realistic and would improve immersion. Just a happy customers feedback and look forward to the next revision.

Cheers,

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Still crashing...

Crash log attached.

Did it happen after a certain message was displayed?

Anyway, are you guys flying now, I am at my computer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

need help from a lua guru

In this thread we are discussing my CSAR etc. mission, which should work in SP and MP. Turns out it crashes regularly in MP, whereas it is quite stable in SP.

I think I figured the problem out, and will likely get to test it in MP tomorrow. Nevertheless, in case it doesn't work, I would appreciate if a lua guru could tell me if I am on the right track or not.

Here is what I think has happened:

My code makes extensive use of mist.scheduleFunction, which allows you to run a given function with given parameters a given time later, say as an example:

make enemy infantry unit run towards Huey client position in 10 seconds. This would look something like (in simplified syntax):

mist.scheduleFunction(Move,Enemy,HisPosition,HueyPosition,10s)

The problem is that lua passes the argument by reference, not by value. That means that if in the intervening 10s HueyPosition is changed (in my code I often loop over all clients, and HueyPosition can change to the position of another client Huey), when the function will actually run it will have a different HueyPosition as the argument than initially intended, causing it to crash.

Make sense so far? I am trying to overcome this problem by making a socalled deep copy of all the variables, such that the function will run in 10s with the original argument. This problem does not occur (as often) in SP, because there is only one HueyPosition, for example.

Specifically I replaced mist.scheduleFunction with this:

deepSchedule = function(f, vars, t, rep, st)

local deepVars = mist.utils.deepCopy(vars)

mist.scheduleFunction(f, deepVars, t, rep, st)

end

Will this work? Would appreciate any help on this...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In this thread we are discussing my CSAR etc. mission, which should work in SP and MP. Turns out it crashes regularly in MP, whereas it is quite stable in SP.

I think I figured the problem out, and will likely get to test it in MP tomorrow. Nevertheless, in case it doesn't work, I would appreciate if a lua guru could tell me if I am on the right track or not.

Not sure if this helps, but I was reading the new functions and installation procedures for Slmod v7, and somewhere( either in the manual, forum posts or install text ) Speed mentioned that he had changed the Mod's script to ONLY load AFTER the mission is COMPLETELY loaded, and another change to make sure that the script COMPLETELY STOPS before exiting the mission.

He also mentioned something about 1.2.4 being very finiky about additional scripts, with DCS's new logic routines. Perhaps your scripts are trying to load before the mission is finished loading?

When we tested the map, we tried several versions, I noticed that after hitting F-10 to see the map, there was a group of ME icons that would not go away. When we went to another mission, those icons remained; they would also pan the map in a single spot. So your LUA is definitely loading incorrectly, and more so not unloading correctly. The only way I could rid my screen of those icons, was a closing of the program.

I have a feeling that perhaps Player Unit #2 may be the culprit? Luckily there were only three of us trying it out, but if any one of us tried to select the second slot, it loads to a 'spot-plane' view camera, and never loads an actual player unit. *** EDIT *** There is a message that says, "unable to load, unit is not controllable".

The F-10 menu is only functional for one person. I tried several times to access the 'Load Troops' function, and no matter where I was( flew to all three fields ), I could not get the option in F-10 to load troops.

As a request, I would ask that maybe there be some kind of way to select the objective from the list of available pick-ups/drop-offs. In a multi-player environment, it was getting confusing as to who was going after what. Basically just some way of selection; either remove the entry from the list, replacing it if player is unsuccessful - or graying it out, making selection of it not possible.

Edited by Sven2157

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel 7th Gen. i7-7700K | NZXT Kraken 41 Liquid CPU Cooler |  MSI Z270 M3 Gaming LGA 1151 | Cooler Master V1000 80+ Gold PSU | EVGA GTX 1070 | EVGA GTX 1060 (Dedicated Physx) | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB PC4-19200 | 128GB Toshiba OCZ RD400 SSD NVMe M.2 (System Disk) | 2TB RAID 10 (4 x Seagate ST1000DX002 FireCuda SSHD) (Files Disk) |  64GB Intel Cache Disk (1280GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD RAID 0) | 48GB Page Disk (1280GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD RAID 0) | NZXT H440 Razer Edition Case | 1 x ViewSonic VG2439m-LED 24" [MAIN] (GTX 1070) | 2 x ViewSonic VG2436wm-LED 24" [LEFT/RIGHT] (GTX 1060)

Not sure if this helps, but I was reading the new functions and installation procedures for Slmod v7, and somewhere( either in the manual, forum posts or install text ) Speed mentioned that he had changed the Mod's script to ONLY load AFTER the mission is COMPLETELY loaded, and another change to make sure that the script COMPLETELY STOPS before exiting the mission.

He also mentioned something about 1.2.4 being very finiky about additional scripts, with DCS's new logic routines. Perhaps your scripts are trying to load before the mission is finished loading?

When we tested the map, we tried several versions, I noticed that after hitting F-10 to see the map, there was a group of ME icons that would not go away. When we went to another mission, those icons remained; they would also pan the map in a single spot. So your LUA is definitely loading incorrectly, and more so not unloading correctly. The only way I could rid my screen of those icons, was a closing of the program.

I have a feeling that perhaps Player Unit #2 may be the culprit? Luckily there were only three of us trying it out, but if any one of us tried to select the second slot, it loads to a 'spot-plane' view camera, and never loads an actual player unit. *** EDIT *** There is a message that says, "unable to load, unit is not controllable".

The F-10 menu is only functional for one person. I tried several times to access the 'Load Troops' function, and no matter where I was( flew to all three fields ), I could not get the option in F-10 to load troops.

As a request, I would ask that maybe there be some kind of way to select the objective from the list of available pick-ups/drop-offs. In a multi-player environment, it was getting confusing as to who was going after what. Basically just some way of selection; either remove the entry from the list, replacing it if player is unsuccessful - or graying it out, making selection of it not possible.

Hi Sven,

Thanks so much for your feedback, I am desperately looking for clues.

Indeed, I load everything right at mission start. What I will do is move all the various codes back by several seconds. Let's see if that helps.

Regarding the F10 menu, are the F10 menu items not functional (but appear in the F10 list), or do they not even appear in the list. If the latter, it would be important for me to know which ones are missing: there are two kinds of menu items, ones that apply to all clients equally, and ones that are specific to each client (those can be recognized by having the client unit name at the end of the radio item text.

The idea of selecting a task from a list, and then "owning" that task is great, and I will definitely do that, but first the code has to become stable in MP.

Many thanks again. Any further clues would be mighty helpful.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

help interpreting crash files

Thanks to the help of Marker and Fangav I could collect several crash files. Does anybody know how to interpret them, or even recognize a clue in them?

# -------------- 20130626-180050 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EF315902 00:00000000

00000000 00000000 0000:00000000

EF315902 0016DD70 0000:00000000 ?setLeader@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@@Z()+C2

EF316651 0016DDB0 0000:00000000 ?onMemberBirth@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@H@Z()+31

3FFCE04F 0016DE10 0000:00000000

3FFD09C2 0016DEA0 0000:00000000

40017ECA 0016DF00 0000:00000000

40017F3B 0016DF90 0000:00000000

4001EBE1 0016F1D0 0000:00000000

EFC59E6D 0016F210 0000:00000000 ??1Reader@Mail@@UEAA@XZ()+23D

ED6F928E 0016F280 0000:00000000

ED6F9341 0016F2D0 0000:00000000

ED6FBDC8 0016F470 0000:00000000

ED707827 0016F4D0 0000:00000000

ED71C6D3 0016F500 0000:00000000

ED732623 0016F530 0000:00000000

400AF3A5 0016F590 0000:00000000

400C60A4 0016F5C0 0000:00000000

400C5F7B 0016F5F0 0000:00000000

40156918 0016F660 0000:00000000

40157DEE 0016FC60 0000:00000000

4015AA1F 0016FD10 0000:00000000

76E3652D 0016FD40 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk()+D

7706C521 0016FD90 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll RtlUserThreadStart()+21

# -------------- 20130629-042931 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EC2960A5 00:00000000

EC2960A5 001DEE00 0000:00000000 ?onMemberDeath@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTempl ate@VMovingObject@@@@@Z()+25

3F66FBC4 001DEE60 0000:00000000

3F6677D4 001DEE90 0000:00000000

EC2939AB 001DEEE0 0000:00000000 ?netDiscard@MovingObject@@UEAAXXZ()+6B

EA5B70D0 001DEF10 0000:00000000

EA5BC1D7 001DEF60 0000:00000000

EA5B9AC3 001DEFA0 0000:00000000

EA5C8E70 001DEFE0 0000:00000000

EA5C35CB 001DF0A0 0000:00000000

EC8F9E6D 001DF0E0 0000:00000000 ??1Reader@Mail@@UEAA@XZ()+23D

EA5B928E 001DF150 0000:00000000

EA5B9341 001DF1A0 0000:00000000

EA5BBDC8 001DF340 0000:00000000

EA5C7827 001DF3A0 0000:00000000

EA5DC6D3 001DF3D0 0000:00000000

EA5F2623 001DF400 0000:00000000

3F74F3A5 001DF460 0000:00000000

3F7660A4 001DF490 0000:00000000

3F765F7B 001DF4C0 0000:00000000

3F7F6918 001DF530 0000:00000000

3F7F7DEE 001DFB30 0000:00000000

3F7FAA1F 001DFBE0 0000:00000000

7784652D 001DFC10 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.DLL BaseThreadInitThunk()+D

7797C521 001DFC60 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.DLL RtlUserThreadStart()+21

Client Crash log.

# -------------- 20130629-041443 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EC9FFD1A 00:00000000

EC9FFD1A 0015E290 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+5B5 A

EC9FEFBB 0015E320 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+4DF B

EC9FE610 0015E740 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+445 0

ECCFFC71 0015E770 0000:00000000 ?DrawNormalLights@DXRenderer@Graphics@@AEAAXPEAPEA VRenderObject@2@H@Z()+A1

ECD02AED 0015E7B0 0000:00000000 ?DrawObjects@DXRenderer@Graphics@@UEAAXPEAPEAVRend erObject@2@I@Z()+16D

EC5CDEC1 0015E800 0000:00000000 ?DrawTransparent@RenderParserImpl@@QEAAX_N0MM0@Z() +1D1

EC5DF189 0015EAC0 0000:00000000 ?RenderScene@SceneManager_Implement@@QEAAXPEAVsmCa mera@@_N@Z()+3E9

EC5E1834 0015EDC0 0000:00000000 ?RenderMain@SceneManager_Implement@@UEAAXAEBVdPosi tion@@W4vCameraType_e@@AEBUViewport@smSceneManager @@PEAVContext@Graphics@@@Z()+4F4

EC5E2A3C 0015F0C0 0000:00000000 ?Render@SceneManager_Implement@@UEAAXXZ()+63C

3F95CA5B 0015F150 0000:00000000

3F95F42D 0015F1B0 0000:00000000

3F9760A4 0015F1E0 0000:00000000

3F975F7B 0015F210 0000:00000000

3FA06918 0015F280 0000:00000000

3FA07DEE 0015F880 0000:00000000

3FA0AA1F 0015F930 0000:00000000

7752652D 0015F960 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk()+D

7765C521 0015F9B0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll RtlUserThreadStart()+21

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EF315902 00:00000000

Says that this is where the error occurred.

EF315902 0016DD70 0000:00000000 ?setLeader@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV? $cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@@Z()+C2

EF316651 0016DDB0 0000:00000000 ?onMemberBirth@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@H@Z()+31

These two lines, the first being where the crash began( EF315902 ), are why it crashed; in short.

Access violations happen when the code is trying to point at something, or access something it: 1. - doesn't have permission to, or 2. - just isn't there. You can read more about Access Violations here: Access Violation? How dare you ... by CC Hamseed of Microsoft.

Line 1, will always be '00000000 00000000 0000:00000000', as this is where the memory begins 'life'; i.e. address = 00000000 00000000; time = 0000:00000000

These particular AVs are also cluing you into what caused them:

• setLeader @ wNetGroup - line 2A
  • $cPointerTemplate @ VMovingObject - line 2B
  • onMemberBirth @ wNetGroup - line 3A
  • $cPointerTemplate @ VMovingObject - line 3B

$cPointerTemplate is a basic C/C++ language pointer, which if I understand it correctly, is used to set focus.

This first crash log you posted, looks to me, as if the map's logic did not wait for the map, or DCS, to fully initialize, before it started running its scripts. However the second crash log looks as though it did not stop all of its scripts, before trying to end the mission:

# -------------- 20130629-042931 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EC2960A5 00:00000000

EC2960A5 001DEE00 0000:00000000 ?onMemberDeath@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTempl ate@VMovingObject@@@@@Z()+25

3F66FBC4 001DEE60 0000:00000000

3F6677D4 001DEE90 0000:00000000

EC2939AB 001DEEE0 0000:00000000 ?netDiscard@MovingObject@@UEAAXXZ()+6B

This crash log looks, again, as though it didn't wait for the core logic to initialize fully, before starting execution( it also looks to be just a general crash, not from the map, but from a graphics failure - possibly DirectX ):

# -------------- 20130629-041443 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at EC9FFD1A 00:00000000

EC9FFD1A 0015E290 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+5B5 A

EC9FEFBB 0015E320 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+4DF B

EC9FE610 0015E740 0000:00000000 ?GetLoadStep@JSmokeMaterial@Effects@@UEAAHXZ()+445 0

ECCFFC71 0015E770 0000:00000000 ?DrawNormalLights@DXRenderer@Graphics@@AEAAXPEAPEA VRenderObject@2@H@Z()+A1

ECD02AED 0015E7B0 0000:00000000 ?DrawObjects@DXRenderer@Graphics@@UEAAXPEAPEAVRend erObject@2@I@Z()+16D

EC5CDEC1 0015E800 0000:00000000 ?DrawTransparent@RenderParserImpl@@QEAAX_N0MM0@Z() +1D1

EC5DF189 0015EAC0 0000:00000000 ?RenderScene@SceneManager_Implement@@QEAAXPEAVsmCa mera@@_N@Z()+3E9

EC5E1834 0015EDC0 0000:00000000 ?RenderMain@SceneManager_Implement@@UEAAXAEBVdPosi tion@@W4vCameraType_e@@AEBUViewport@smSceneManager @@PEAVContext@Graphics@@@Z()+4F4

EC5E2A3C 0015F0C0 0000:00000000 ?Render@SceneManager_Implement@@UEAAXXZ()+63C

I believe, though I may be wrong, that these can all be resolved by setting a couple simple checks for the core's initialization: when the map is fully loaded, and the net client is fully up, run your scripts. Conversely, if the net stop call is made, stop and close all your scripts, then let the core do its thing.

I present this as a guess, though it is an educated guess, but my LUA and C/C++ is pretty weak; actually my LUA is better than my C/C++! :huh:

Edited by Sven2157

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel 7th Gen. i7-7700K | NZXT Kraken 41 Liquid CPU Cooler |  MSI Z270 M3 Gaming LGA 1151 | Cooler Master V1000 80+ Gold PSU | EVGA GTX 1070 | EVGA GTX 1060 (Dedicated Physx) | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB PC4-19200 | 128GB Toshiba OCZ RD400 SSD NVMe M.2 (System Disk) | 2TB RAID 10 (4 x Seagate ST1000DX002 FireCuda SSHD) (Files Disk) |  64GB Intel Cache Disk (1280GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD RAID 0) | 48GB Page Disk (1280GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD RAID 0) | NZXT H440 Razer Edition Case | 1 x ViewSonic VG2439m-LED 24" [MAIN] (GTX 1070) | 2 x ViewSonic VG2436wm-LED 24" [LEFT/RIGHT] (GTX 1060)

mission with varying complexity for testing

The radio problem should now be fixed, all active clients should have all radio items now.

On Sven's suggestion, I moved the execution of the lua code further back in time. I will look at Sven's more sophisticated suggestions later this afternoon.

I attached missions with varying complexity for MP testing. It would be enormously helpful for me to know what is the lowest complexity mission that crashes, then I can focus on this much simpler code.

The missions range from the latest version of the full mission, to the plain old CSAR mission without any dynamic troop movements (my suspicion is that the dynamic troop movements are involved in the crashes).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AirCavFullMission.miz

AirCavNoStrafe.miz

AirCavNoStrafeNoAM.miz

CSARNoMovement.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok first mission: AirCavFullMission.miz

Loaded in, tried to select Player Unit #2 - 'Unable to enter vehicle: vehicle control is not available'

Then tried to enter Player Unit #1. Loaded into vehicle( when this happens it sounds like someone dropped the helicopter onto the metal grating ).

Here is what My dcs.log says I was doing:

00039.522 INFO    NET: Started network game. My id=2, my name="=170= Sven2157"
00039.663 INFO    DXRENDERER: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5
00039.720 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Force loading pipeline 'lockon'. Radius 77758.000000. Pos=-286288.906250,100.020828,628253.125000!
00044.651 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: force loading finished!
00044.651 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Force loading pipeline 'map'. Radius 15551.599609. Pos=-286288.906250,100.020828,628253.125000!
00045.159 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: force loading finished!
00052.797 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Engines/PlaneAroundJet", using default
00054.736 WARNING LOG: 3 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00054.736 ERROR   Dispatcher: lua_pcall failed,[string "./Scripts/compile.lua"]:122: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
00084.159 WARNING LOG: 199 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00084.159 UNKNOWN ?: got command 51
00135.006 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00135.006 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00135.006 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00149.971 UNKNOWN ?: got command 51
00188.038 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00188.038 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00188.038 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.057 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00188.057 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.073 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00188.073 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.122 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778753:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.138 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00188.138 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.155 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784897:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.243 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783617:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.380 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784385:aircrafts\planewind): pitch
00188.380 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784385:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.380 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784385:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.380 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784385:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.398 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778497:aircrafts\planegearwind): gain
00188.398 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778497:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain
00188.482 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.482 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.482 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.482 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779265:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.566 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.566 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.566 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.566 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16779009:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778241:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784641:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784641:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784641:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.582 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784641:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): gain pitch
00188.598 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784897:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.598 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784897:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.598 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784897:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.598 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784897:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.613 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.613 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.613 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.613 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16784129:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.644 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778753:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.644 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778753:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.644 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778753:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.644 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16778753:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.675 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.675 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.675 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.675 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783873:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.795 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783617:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.795 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783617:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.795 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783617:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.795 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16783617:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00188.934 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16785921:aircrafts\planefurwind): pitch
00188.934 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16785921:aircrafts\planegearwind): pitch
00188.934 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16785921:aircrafts\planespeedbrakewind): pitch
00188.934 ERROR   SOUND: invalid source_params(woLA-16785921:aircrafts\planewingturbulence): pitch
00194.606 INFO    DCS: EagleFM initialize time .. 1.061927
00198.841 INFO    DCS: cockpit initialize time .. 4235.139653
00198.841 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/mouse/Mouse.lua
00198.841 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/keyboard/Keyboard.lua
00198.844 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/joystick/Logitech Dual Action {B6846D00-B261-11e2-8001-444553540000}.lua
00198.845 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/joystick/Saitek X52 Flight Controller {25E2B590-90D3-11e2-8002-444553540000}.lua
00198.847 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/joystick/Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {25EB8F30-90D3-11e2-8003-444553540000}.lua
00198.849 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: C:\Users\Sven2157\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//UH-1H/trackir/TrackIR.lua
00198.872 UNKNOWN WinMain: Loading command panel from "./mods/aircrafts/Uh-1H/comm.lua"
00198.949 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_ARC_134, 20
00198.949 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active INTERCOM, 21 (status undefined)
00198.949 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active UHF_ARC_51, 22
00198.949 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_ARC_131, 23
00198.986 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 42 (status undefined)
00198.987 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Uh-1H/PlaneWingTurbulence", using default
00198.987 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Uh-1H/Cockpit/PlaneWindIn", using default
00198.987 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Uh-1H/Cockpit/PlaneWingTurbulenceIn", using default
00205.026 UNKNOWN ?: got command 51
00208.330 INFO    NET: messages tracked: 39134
00208.330 INFO    NET: 
--- Recvd messages stats:
3 "netSyncReply" 88 1408
10 "netClientInit" 1 16
11 "netClientRun" 1 0
21 "SrvAddPlayer" 1 33
23 "SrvSetSlot" 10 80
31 "MsgChatRecv" 105 9106
33 "woCar::MsgStatus" 14376 560664
35 "woCar::netCreate" 259 198226
65 "(null)" 18412 1025224
68 "(null)" 31 186
89 "(null)" 12 12006
90 "(null)" 3 2612
92 "(null)" 2 16
112 "(null)" 3 63
114 "(null)" 1 128
115 "(null)" 2 10
121 "(null)" 2 24
129 "(null)" 1 31
136 "(null)" 8 256
147 "(null)" 1 12
150 "wcColumn::netCreate" 42 21505
151 "wcColumn::setNetStatus" 3013 41948
258 "(null)" 1 892
273 "(null)" 2 16
275 "(null)" 65 780
277 "(null)" 45 360
280 "(null)" 11 187
282 "(null)" 3 176
283 "(null)" 21 14552
290 "(null)" 516 107837
291 "(null)" 3 66
299 "(null)" 2068 440368
337 "woCar::master_arm_on" 3 12
1010 "netInitWorld" 1 192
1012 "netAddExploredUnitRef" 1 12
1665 "netInitialize" 1 161
2058 "PlayerStat" 96 864
2059 "netPingUpdate" 5 20
2061 "SpawnLocalPlayer" 5 0
---
00208.330 INFO    NET:  --- Sent messages stats:
2 "" 96 960
9 "" 1 4
12 "PlayerStop" 1 4
15 "" 1 0
19 "" 9 73
65 "(null)" 105 4779
68 "(null)" 1 6
90 "(null)" 1 958
112 "(null)" 19 399
125 "woLA::MsgSetLAargument" 2 18
146 "" 467 0
274 "(null)" 1 12
278 "(null)" 45 360
280 "(null)" 1 17
--- 
00208.330 INFO    Config: netview stopped
00209.002 INFO    NET: disconnected: 
00209.006 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00209.006 INFO    NET: disconnected from server
00209.006 INFO    NET: client has stopped
00209.047 INFO    NET: client has started
00239.389 INFO    NET: client has stopped
00239.619 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircrafts\uh-1h\sounds\sdef\"
00239.619 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircrafts\fw-190d9\sounds\sdef\"
00239.619 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path "c:\users\Sven2157\saved games\dcs\sounds\"
00239.619 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path "sounds\sdef\"

My DCS did not crash ... See next post for the server info( as the forums only allow for 15000 characters per post :( )

Edited by Sven2157

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

... continued for 'AirCavFullMission.miz'

Here is the Dedicated Server( =170= Black Magic ) crash report:

# -------------- 20130629-163630 --------------

# C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at F23C5902 00:00000000
F23C5902 0012D810 0000:00000000  ?setLeader@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@@Z()+C2
F23C6651 0012D850 0000:00000000  ?onMemberBirth@wNetGroup@@QEAAXAEBV?$cPointerTemplate@VMovingObject@@@@H@Z()+31
3FC8E04F 0012D8B0 0000:00000000 
3FC909C2 0012D940 0000:00000000 
3FCD7ECA 0012D9A0 0000:00000000 
3FCD7F3B 0012DA30 0000:00000000 
3FCDEBE1 0012EC70 0000:00000000 
F1359E6D 0012ECB0 0000:00000000  ??1Reader@Mail@@UEAA@XZ()+23D
EE84928E 0012ED20 0000:00000000 
EE849341 0012ED70 0000:00000000 
EE84BDC8 0012EF10 0000:00000000 
EE857827 0012EF70 0000:00000000 
EE86C6D3 0012EFA0 0000:00000000 
EE882623 0012EFD0 0000:00000000 
3FD6F3A5 0012F030 0000:00000000 
3FD860A4 0012F060 0000:00000000 
3FD85F7B 0012F090 0000:00000000 
3FE16918 0012F100 0000:00000000 
3FE17DEE 0012F700 0000:00000000 
3FE1AA1F 0012F7B0 0000:00000000 
7702652D 0012F7E0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk()+D
7715C521 0012F830 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll RtlUserThreadStart()+21

OH, for the love of God! .. continuing in next post ... :mad:

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

... continued from 'AirCavFullMission.miz'

Here is the Dedicated Server( =170= Black Magic ) dcs.log:

00021.170 INFO    Dispatcher: loading mission file: "<PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\Missions\AirCavFullMission.miz"
00021.341 INFO    NET: Loading mission: "<PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\Missions\AirCavFullMission.miz"
00021.834 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::lSystem
00021.834 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Init Bazar/Terrain/terrain.cfg.lua
00021.834 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_infrared.lua
00021.835 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_land.lua
00021.835 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_landheight.lua
00021.836 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_lights.lua
00021.836 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_map.lua
00021.837 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_mfd.lua
00021.838 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/land3.1.lua
00021.839 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_shelf.lua
00021.858 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './mods/aircrafts/FW-190D9/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.
00021.860 INFO    SOUND: loaded 16 sdefs from ".\mods\aircrafts\fw-190d9\sounds\sdef"
00021.860 INFO    WEAPONSBASE: srRes = 959731252, srGoodValue  = 959731252 skip
00022.251 INFO    VISUALIZER: envlevelel 1
00023.508 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: Scripts/Input/ExplorationsLayer/mouse/default.lua
00023.508 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: Scripts/Input/ExplorationsLayer/keyboard/default.lua
00023.508 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/CommandMenuItems.lua
00023.509 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/TrainingWaitForUser.lua
00023.509 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/JFT.lua
00023.509 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//default/mouse/Mouse.lua
00023.509 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//default/keyboard/Keyboard.lua
00023.513 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: initial random seed = 3559978
00023.513 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: apply random seed = 3559978
00023.514 INFO    NET: state=ssLoading
00023.514 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Load()
00024.969 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_1_blk not found in shapetables
00024.969 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_3_blk not found in shapetables
00024.969 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_5_blk not found in shapetables
00024.969 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_6_blk not found in shapetables
00024.969 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_7_blk not found in shapetables
00024.970 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_8_blk not found in shapetables
00024.970 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_9_blk not found in shapetables
00024.970 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_2_blk not found in shapetables
00024.970 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_4_blk not found in shapetables
00025.104 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitSurface()
00025.572 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()
00025.587 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/GPS_GNSS.lua
00030.429 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeBigRocket.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeBigRocket.cfg'.
00030.430 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeNoSharpen.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeNoSharpen.cfg'.
00030.430 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceBigRocket.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceBigRocket.cfg'.
00030.430 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceNoSharpen.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceNoSharpen.cfg'.
00031.123 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\Damage/Fire\High\fire.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\Damage/Fire\High\fire.cfg'.
00031.671 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua
00031.672 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/View.lua
00031.673 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/Server.lua
00031.684 INFO    Config: netview started
00032.853 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.basicSerialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.853 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.serialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.853 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.oneLineSerialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.854 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.serializeWithCycles into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.854 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.deepcopy into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.855 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.tableshow into export, scheduling reattempt.
00032.855 UNKNOWN WinMain: creating coord.LOtoMGRS
00032.856 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using banned ucids and/or ips as defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\BannedClients.lua
00032.856 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using server admins as defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\ServerAdmins.lua
00032.900 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded unitAttributes.
00032.910 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: weapons_impacting_code loaded successfully to server env
00032.910 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using random seed 3569
00032.911 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: slmod.importMissionZones: zones successfully loaded to net environment.
00032.914 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully completed slmod.getMissionUnitData()
00032.914 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: Slmod Debugger: No Lua errors found in this mission
00033.430 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::open_state(). Precached tasks data loading.
00033.430 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Line" task data loaded.
00033.431 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector" task data loaded.
00033.431 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector_Old" task data loaded.
00033.432 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Approach" task data loaded.
00033.432 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Cannon_Ground_Attack" task data loaded.
00033.433 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Rocket_Attack" task data loaded.
00033.434 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Level_Bombing" task data loaded.
00033.435 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Dive_Bombing" task data loaded.
00033.436 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Attack" task data loaded.
00033.437 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Level_Attack" task data loaded.
00036.026 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00036.026 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00036.070 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00036.070 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00036.071 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00036.071 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00036.090 INFO    SCRIPTING: Slmod: using settings defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\config.lua
00039.200 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Engines/PlaneAroundJet", using default
00039.641 WARNING LOG: 3 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00039.641 INFO    NET: Started network game. My id=1, my name="=170= Black Magic( Server )"
00039.641 INFO    NET: simulation is ready, state=ssPaused
00039.925 INFO    DXRENDERER: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5
00082.014 INFO    NET: accepting connection from <IP:Address:Port>
00082.017 INFO    NET: append: client 2
00082.070 INFO    NET: Lua: Connected client: id = [2], addr = <IP:Address:Port>, name = "=170= Sven2157", ucid = "<MY_UID>"
00082.072 INFO    NET: simResume: curTime=82.071669, syncDelay=0.500000, startTime=82.571669
00082.072 INFO    NET: simulation starting, state=ssStarting
00082.072 INFO    NET: syncStart at 82.571669:
00082.573 INFO    NET: simulation started, state=ssRunning
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.basicSerialize) function into export.
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.serialize) function into export.
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.oneLineSerialize) function into export.
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.serializeWithCycles) function into export.
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.deepcopy) function into export.
00082.683 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.tableshow) function into export.
00083.523 INFO    NET: [2] UDP port changed from 51695 to 58125
00091.426 INFO    NET: client[2] is ready to start
00091.426 INFO    NET: spawning client[2]
00091.433 INFO    NET: client[2] started
00113.952 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
00114.058 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for unitName "US Infantry Group #1 Unit #14", reason: unit not in mission!
00141.358 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
00141.459 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for client 2, reason: invalid unitId.
00144.461 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
00163.969 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
00164.074 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for client 2, reason: invalid unitId.
00190.480 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
00190.583 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for unitName "US Infantry Group #1 Unit #14", reason: unit not in mission!
00208.501 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
00208.604 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for client 2, reason: invalid unitId.
00229.075 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
00229.178 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for unitName "US Infantry Group #1 Unit #14", reason: unit not in mission!
00238.620 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
00238.724 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for client 2, reason: invalid unitId.
00246.694 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "UH-1H"(74)

Again, because of character restraints, I chopped this from the beginning to where the server started ...

Edited by Sven2157

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

... continued from 'AirCavFullMission.miz'

Here is what the net-server.log shows. I only include this, because it explains what is happening when I try to enter Player Unit #2( x4 ), then lastly Player Unit #1( last entry ):

06/29/13 11:32:37 : Server started
06/29/13 11:33:38 : Connected client: id = [2], addr = IP_Address:Port, name = "=170= Sven2157", ucid = "<MY_UID>"
06/29/13 11:34:10 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
06/29/13 11:34:37 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
06/29/13 11:34:40 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
06/29/13 11:35:00 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
06/29/13 11:35:26 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
06/29/13 11:35:44 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
06/29/13 11:36:05 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
06/29/13 11:36:15 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
06/29/13 11:36:23 : Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "UH-1H"(74)

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157

Ok second mission: 'AirCavNoStrafe.miz'

Dedicated dcs.log:

00032.765 INFO    NET: Lua: Server started
00032.766 INFO    NET: Registering server as 74.122.0.206:10308 (port is assumed to be open).
00032.766 INFO    Dispatcher: loading mission file: "<PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\Missions\AirCavNoStrafe.miz"
00032.925 INFO    NET: Loading mission: "<PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\Missions\AirCavNoStrafe.miz"
00033.428 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::lSystem
00033.429 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Init Bazar/Terrain/terrain.cfg.lua
00033.429 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_infrared.lua
00033.429 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_land.lua
00033.430 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_landheight.lua
00033.431 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_lights.lua
00033.431 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_map.lua
00033.432 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_mfd.lua
00033.433 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/land3.1.lua
00033.434 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_shelf.lua
00033.452 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './mods/aircrafts/FW-190D9/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.
00033.454 INFO    SOUND: loaded 16 sdefs from ".\mods\aircrafts\fw-190d9\sounds\sdef"
00033.454 INFO    WEAPONSBASE: srRes = 959731252, srGoodValue  = 959731252 skip
00033.842 INFO    VISUALIZER: envlevelel 1
00035.117 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: Scripts/Input/ExplorationsLayer/mouse/default.lua
00035.117 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: Scripts/Input/ExplorationsLayer/keyboard/default.lua
00035.117 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/CommandMenuItems.lua
00035.118 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/TrainingWaitForUser.lua
00035.118 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: scripts/input/JFT.lua
00035.118 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//default/mouse/Mouse.lua
00035.118 UNKNOWN InputLuaBinder::InputLuaBinder: <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Config/Input//default/keyboard/Keyboard.lua
00035.122 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: initial random seed = 5502063
00035.122 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: apply random seed = 5502063
00035.122 INFO    NET: state=ssLoading
00035.122 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Load()
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_1_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_3_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_5_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_6_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_7_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_8_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_9_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_2_blk not found in shapetables
00036.592 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_4_blk not found in shapetables
00036.725 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitSurface()
00037.191 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()
00037.207 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/GPS_GNSS.lua
00037.688 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeBigRocket.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeBigRocket.cfg'.
00037.689 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeNoSharpen.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\smokeNoSharpen.cfg'.
00037.689 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceBigRocket.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceBigRocket.cfg'.
00037.689 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceNoSharpen.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\SmokeTail\High\traceNoSharpen.cfg'.
00038.364 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error .\Bazar\Effects\Damage/Fire\High\fire.cfg:can't open '.\Bazar\Effects\Damage/Fire\High\fire.cfg'.
00038.895 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua
00038.896 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/View.lua
00038.896 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/Server.lua
00038.908 INFO    Config: netview started
00040.092 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.basicSerialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.093 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.serialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.093 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.oneLineSerialize into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.094 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.serializeWithCycles into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.094 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.deepcopy into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.095 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: unable to load slmod.tableshow into export, scheduling reattempt.
00040.095 UNKNOWN WinMain: creating coord.LOtoMGRS
00040.096 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using banned ucids and/or ips as defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\BannedClients.lua
00040.096 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using server admins as defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\ServerAdmins.lua
00040.142 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded unitAttributes.
00040.152 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: weapons_impacting_code loaded successfully to server env
00040.152 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: using random seed -4493
00040.153 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: slmod.importMissionZones: zones successfully loaded to net environment.
00040.157 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully completed slmod.getMissionUnitData()
00040.157 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: Slmod Debugger: No Lua errors found in this mission
00040.663 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::open_state(). Precached tasks data loading.
00040.663 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Line" task data loaded.
00040.664 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector" task data loaded.
00040.664 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector_Old" task data loaded.
00040.665 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Approach" task data loaded.
00040.665 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Cannon_Ground_Attack" task data loaded.
00040.666 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Rocket_Attack" task data loaded.
00040.667 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Level_Bombing" task data loaded.
00040.667 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Dive_Bombing" task data loaded.
00040.669 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Attack" task data loaded.
00040.670 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Level_Attack" task data loaded.
00043.278 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00043.278 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00043.322 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00043.322 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00043.323 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[FARP] table
00043.323 ERROR   DCS: unknown static shape_name, category , type: FARP
00043.342 INFO    SCRIPTING: Slmod: using settings defined in <PATH_TO_SAVED_GAMES>\Saved Games\DCS\Slmod\config.lua
00046.444 WARNING SOUND: can't find proto "Aircrafts/Engines/PlaneAroundJet", using default
00046.870 WARNING LOG: 3 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00046.870 INFO    NET: Started network game. My id=1, my name="=170= Black Magic( Server )"
00046.870 INFO    NET: simulation is ready, state=ssPaused
00047.148 INFO    DXRENDERER: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5
00065.307 INFO    NET: accepting connection from <IP_Address:Port>
00065.312 INFO    NET: append: client 2
00065.364 INFO    NET: Lua: Connected client: id = [2], addr = <IP_Address:Port>, name = "=170= Sven2157", ucid = "<MY_UID>"
00065.367 INFO    NET: simResume: curTime=65.366565, syncDelay=0.500000, startTime=65.866565
00065.367 INFO    NET: simulation starting, state=ssStarting
00065.367 INFO    NET: syncStart at 65.866565:
00065.872 INFO    NET: simulation started, state=ssRunning
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.basicSerialize) function into export.
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.serialize) function into export.
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.oneLineSerialize) function into export.
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.serializeWithCycles) function into export.
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.deepcopy) function into export.
00065.980 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD INFO: successfully loaded (name = slmod.tableshow) function into export.
00066.619 INFO    NET: [2] UDP port changed from 51766 to 56788
00074.426 INFO    NET: client[2] is ready to start
00074.427 INFO    NET: spawning client[2]
00074.433 INFO    NET: client[2] started
00087.458 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "Soldier M4"(14)
00087.562 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for unitName "US Infantry Group #1 Unit #14", reason: unit not in mission!
00101.874 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Spectators
00101.977 UNKNOWN ?: SLMOD WARNING: MOTD: Unable to get chat key for client 2, reason: invalid unitId.
00104.931 INFO    NET: Lua: Client [2] "=170= Sven2157" joined Blue in "UH-1H"(74)

... continuing in next post ...

Regards,

=170= Sven ☠ 2157