Updated Shooting Range/Training Zone for Harrier

Hello all. I’m gonna go ahead and be that guy. :cry:

Would anyone have a recently updated SP shooting range/training zone mission that they may be willing to share? The last one I have is Vipers 1.5 Range that I have butchered into an unrecognizable mess with my poor mission editor skills. :doh:

I know it’s awrully early but inclusion of the Tarawa and KC-130 would just be amazing. This would give me a couple more ways to wreck even more Harriers. :D

I also know this is a big request. I can’t be the only one that could really use the assistance of some of you more talented mission designers. Thanks

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Thank you for doing this feefifofum.

As mentioned in my reply (in that other thread), I have done very little with the ME for a long time. Any time I do try to create something, I quickly learn that I'm in over my head and end up just wasting a couple hours ending in frustration !!

So I'm very grateful to have this mission created.

And I hope you won't mind if I study your mission scripting and/or editing with hopes of actually learning something.

Thanks again.

SnowTiger:joystick:

Awesome! Thanks you sir. I will have to give it a go in the morning.

I am very excited to get this aircraft up and going in the NTTR. Will be a blast.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

• 1 month later...

Aaaand apparently I borked this up and forgot to change the KC-130s name; I'm sure most folks have fixed it themselves or deleted the erroneous tankers, but for the ME illiterate I've updated the range and added a couple more features.

Included a few inactive SAM sites blaring their RADARs for ELINT/sidearm practice.

Air starts of many airframes with assorted ordnance, ground starts of just about everything, naval aircraft where applicable. AA & AG inert and moving targets.

There is a CTLD JTAC soldier (thanks Speed/Grimes/Ciribob) you can activate via F10 that will buddy lase for the Su-25, A-10A, and anyone else that can change their laser code to 1113. Codes are preset for the M-2000C.

Tactical commander slot for deployed troops and vehicles (or if a human wants to control the JTAC soldier)

All tankers can be contacts on 251.000MHz UHF

Texaco - KC-135

Arco - IL-78

Shell - KC-130

Viper's DCS 2.5 Target Range.miz

Edited by feefifofum
Range updated

• 5 weeks later...