Can't select Waypoint B9

MBot

I can confirm this as well. After waypoint 8 is reached, the nav computer skips 9 and goes to Ls1. 9 is not selectable manually either. I also noticed while testing this that waypoints 8 and 9 are not listed on waypoint list page of the kneeboard. I'm referring to the list that is shown after the flight plan which includes waypoint name, altimeter setting info, speed, altitude etc.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2.2 still.

For me its B8 and B9. But also, selecting L1, think that points to what B9 would have been, or maybe B8. Not sure if that is right from the beginning, or after B1 has been selected/activated after take off.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Did a little more looking into it. This is in 2.2, but same happens in 1.58.

- I have 9 waypoints set in mission editor.

- Kneeboard only shows to B7.

- Selecting L1, shows L1, but gives direction to waypoint 9.

- B9 cant be selected, it chooses B8. B8 in this case gives direction to correct B8.

- B8 can be selected, it shows B8, and gives direction to B8.

Edit: And after take off, LS is like chasing your own tail.

Edited by Knock-Knock

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...

Can't select Waypoint B9

Guys! I finally gotten around to looking at this and I might have found the issue. The fix will be included with next release I hope.

Thanks for the reports!

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Guys! I finally gotten around to looking at this and I might have found the issue. The fix will be included with next release I hope.

Thanks for the reports!

Great news! Thanks for fixing it!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg