[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Please confirm or not if you plan on getting HB's F-14 working with the jetseat and SSA? Jabbers early access review show the F-14 constantly vibrating and shuddering and would be bad ass in conjunction with the jetseat.

DCS World - Heatblur F-14 Tomcat - Early Access First Look

Edited by Naruto

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

I can answer that having discussed it with F410, yes he has already talked to Heatblur and will be adding the F14 to the Jetseat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

I can answer that having discussed it with F410, yes he has already talked to Heatblur and will be adding the F14 to the Jetseat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yes, so glad I bought the jetseat. Can't wait for it to get here.

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Heyo, I've noticed in the prop planes, there does not appear to be any engine rumble, even with the "experimental piston effect" enabled. Any idea what might be causing that?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Heyo, I've noticed in the prop planes, there does not appear to be any engine rumble, even with the "experimental piston effect" enabled. Any idea what might be causing that?

I'm currently away from the computer but as far as I remember, at least the Yak should have that new effect enabled...

Just finally got my Jetseat KW-908 in the mail yesterday. Used it for about 5 hours since exclusively in the AV-8B. I just wanna say, it is incredible. I absolutely love it. Excellent purchase that enhances my flying experience.

Thanks!

Edit

I just found Andrews shop

Maybe a strange question, where did you buy it? On the gamertrix website it says it is discontinued.

Peter

Edited by DutchCoolHand

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Edit

Maybe a strange question, where did you buy it? On the gamertrix website it says it is discontinued.

Peter

That's not an official Gametrix website, but a former European re-seller who decided to start his own new brand.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just finally got my Jetseat KW-908 in the mail yesterday. Used it for about 5 hours since exclusively in the AV-8B. I just wanna say, it is incredible. I absolutely love it. Excellent purchase that enhances my flying experience.

Thanks!

Great!

Edit

Peter

@All please keep in mind, that this thread is regarding the SimShaker Software which is free (donation welcome). I just wanted to make this clear to not confuse (new) readers!

Hi sorry for the silly question however I would like to modify the uwv file for the afterburner effect. Where are the uwv files stored and how can I tell which one is for the Afterburner effect.

Please note that I have read the manual however it does not state where the uwv files are and which ones are relevant to the AB

cheers

Sting

PS love the Jetseat, can't fly without it these days!!!

Edited by Sting57

Win11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 58003DX, GeForce 3070 8GB, 2TB SSD, 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz _ full 1:1 FA-18C Cockpit https://www.youtube.com/@TheHornetProject

Hi

I tried the simshaker for aviators & I stalked the sound module all worked fine thanks

The only thing it wouldn’t do which is really why I tried it was 5.1 so I could use all x4 of my buttkickers it said “select your ASIO software that your card uses” ??

I’ve never ever heard of ASIO software & never installed any sound software of that name

It worked fine in mono & stereo mode

Ps I use a deadicated 5.1 sound card for the buttkickers

Hi

I tried the simshaker for aviators & I stalked the sound module all worked fine thanks

The only thing it wouldn’t do which is really why I tried it was 5.1 so I could use all x4 of my buttkickers it said “select your ASIO software that your card uses” ??

I’ve never ever heard of ASIO software & never installed any sound software of that name

It worked fine in mono & stereo mode

Ps I use a deadicated 5.1 sound card for the buttkickers

You should ask SoundModule related question in the correct thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144060

Does SSA work for a 2 shaker setup without the SoundModule?

is it just for Gametrix JetSeat users?

I installed SSA but only Output Mode - USB is available. And nothing happens after starting a DCS Mission.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hi got jetseat in today and testing it out. It works great in my DCS World install but I usually fly my DCSbeta instal mostlyl. How do I change the registry to point to the DCSbeta folder and do I have to keep changing the registry every time I switch between version to play?

I don't think you really need to change the registry for that. SSA supports both installs out of the box.

Something is wrong then because it works great with DCS World install but it doesn't do anything in DCSopenbeta. The DCSopenbeta does have the same info in its own saved game script folder but it does not turn on at all when in the sim.

Edited by Naruto

Something is wrong then because it works great with DCS World install but it doesn't do anything in DCSbeta. The DCSbeta does have the same info in its own saved game script folder but it does not turn on at all when in the sim.
There is a ssa beta version you can run. I forget the location of where to get it, but I think you can find it on the Facebook page or search the thread here.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz