Future Projects Road Map

Nate--IRL--

Well at least I don't have to pay for the nevada map.

Very curious about the flying legends thing though a P51 really? A2A is working on one of those as well it will be nice to compare them if it is a P51 that is

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, thanks for the press release.. its very nice to have a peek into what is planed.

I'm clueless to what DCS Legends Aircraft is meant to mean..

Looks like i'll need to dust off FC2 to remind me how the hell to fly faster than 400 knots! :)

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

• ED Team
Regarding the flying legend thing - for DCS world or standalone?

DCS World. As in the real world, there are still 2nd WW aircraft flying around,

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

YEEEHAAA Combined Arms is Back :D Only the Battlefield Commander needs the Addon or all MP clients?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

It is the DCS Flying Legends :)

Dude, after this kind of announcement we can call it a magic night when everything is possible ;) Just checking. Is there a chance of getting at least a bit of info on the exact A/C model or at least if it's prop or jet?

Edit:

DCS World. As in the real world, there are still 2nd WW aircraft flying around,

Ah, thank you :) So, which stallion of the Flying Legends stable can we expect? ;)

Edited by Bucic

Obviously, for all the fans of ED's products this announcement is fantastic news and I for one have sweaty palms at thought of all the goodness coming our way. However, I noticed the most important and awesome module that will blow this flight sim community's head off is missing:

DCS Dynamic Campaign

Rip it, write it, out source it, charge for it - do whatever you've got to do but do it!:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

Obviously, for all the fans of ED's products this announcement is fantastic news and I for one have sweaty palms at thought of all the goodness coming our way. However, I noticed the most important and awesome module that will blow this flight sim community's head off is missing:

DCS Dynamic Campaign

Rip it, write it, out source it, charge for it - do whatever you've got to do but do it!:)

The Goal for the DC is to build iteratively toward it, as far as I can tell. Re-read the FC3 announcement carefully.

Nate

P-51 with AIM-120 :D

Since the "Nevada terrain" will introduce the EDGE terrain engine, will this engine also be used for rendering the Caucasus terrain?

For Combined Arms and the Nevada map, a single purchase will allow these add-ons to work with A-10C 1.1.1.0, Black Shark 2, and FC3.
Excellent :)

P-51 with AIM-120 :D

Since the "Nevada terrain" will introduce the EDGE terrain engine, will this engine also be used for rendering the Caucasus terrain?

Excellent :)

No, the Caucasus terrain would have to be re-built from scratch, I'm lead to believe.

Nate

Ah, thank you :) So, which stallion of the Flying Legends stable can we expect? ;)

I'm very sure it will be the P-51b Mustang.

other thing I noticed:

\DCS Black Shark 2\Data\EagleFM\

A10 isn't the only folder - new Folder:

P51B

seems the Developers at ED forgot to remove this folder from the beta before the release of BS2.

I do have some major concerns....

How the hell a i meant to remember all the HOTAS and other commands... one module; no problem, two modules; difficult... 3 or more... not sure how i'll cope.. add FC3 and i'll be totally lost.. :(

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Cool, that explains the 'P51' folder and we'll finally feel the stutters and turbulences while flying and especially on final, when landing. (I know it's already implemented but the A-10c is so stable...)

So, if 'DCS: Flying Legends', then advanced FM, new scenarii, set of new aircrafts, and DCS level of quality? I'm curious and excited.

Thanks Wags for the announcement and thanks ED for the hard work. You rocks.

Edit: and oh yes, I've forgotten the resources management. That reminds me when I was young, playing Jane's F/A-18, if I remember well, the player had limited munition supply during the campaign. I found that immersive and that added 'charisma' to the game.

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.