New guy, looking for squadron

TAW_Blaze

Hey there!

I'm looking for some guys who can teach and train me while having some good fun together. I've been flying F-15 during the past month quite regularly, I wouldn't dare to say how much I've learnt since then but I won't ask "how to blow stuff up" :smilewink:. Later on I will most likely fly other aircraft aswell (currently I only have FC3 and P-51D), but right now I'm trying to stick to one thing at a time.

Details: GMT+1 (Hungary, to be exact), I can usually fly in the evenings (from maybe 18:00 to 24:00, this is highly dependant on the actual day - my monday and tuesday are pretty busy with university) and probably anytime on weekends. Although I definitely don't like staying up beyond midnight, it tires me a lot, and sleeping is underrated anyway!

hey mate!

DogsofWar is a friendly group flying currently the P51 and waiting for more WWII modules to arrive.we are looking for a realistic experience while maintaining a friendly and relaxed invorenment.so we dont have strict days or events where people have to join or so...

you can find us on the DogsofWar server and connect to our teamspeak channel any time!

cheers

Hi Blaze

We are a relaxed friendly group of guys and gals from around the world. You are welcome to join. We hold daily training sessions and missions that you can join what ever your level or experience. We have a dedicated server on 24/7

For more info click on my signature tag or come and have achat with us on our TS channel.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server

Thanks for the kind responses!

Sounds awesome, I'll definitely check in altough by the weekend most likely. I have a new headset about to be delivered and I don't want to bother anyone on TS with the poor audio quality I've got right now knowing that it would jump up within days :)

Thanks for the kind responses!

Sounds awesome, I'll definitely check in altough by the weekend most likely. I have a new headset about to be delivered and I don't want to bother anyone on TS with the poor audio quality I've got right now knowing that it would jump up within days :)

Hope to see you soon!! ;)

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server