Datalink

BioZ

Will F/A-18C be able to send ground target coordinates to each other via datalink as A-10C can?
No

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

S.O: Win 64bit

MB: ASUSTek TUF GAMING X570P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core

GPU: nVidia GTX1080Ti 8GB

HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB

RAM: DDR4 32 GB 1600Mhz

Accessories: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Alim: 850 watt Corsair 850TXEU

Link 16 can provide a range of combat information in near-real timeto U.S. and NATO allies’ combat aircraft and C2 centers. The dis-played information includes an integrated air picture with bothfriendly and hostile aircraft locations, general situational awarenessdata, and amplifying data on air and ground targets, including airdefense threats.

J3.5 Land Point or Track

It will likely depend on whether or not the F/A-18 implements the message and what systems the message is implemented for. I don't know if the F/A-18C Lot 20 can generate all the messages.

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.16 Posting images, file links, file sharing links, copying and pasting information, or referencing of military aircraft and

It will likely depend on whether or not the F/A-18 implements the message and what systems the message is implemented for. I don't know if the F/A-18C Lot 20 can generate all the messages.

:thumbup:

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.16 quote

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• ED Team

Hi all

I have edited the above posts due to rule 1.16 and removed the links.

1.16 Posting images, file links, file sharing links, copying and pasting information, or referencing of military aircraft and related equipment documents, in any way, newer than 1980 is strictly prohibited on our forums.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...