Flightpanels program thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS - Page 63 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-27-2018, 01:51 PM   #621
Kostya

Reputation power: 0
Kostya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonpet View Post
you have to proceed with the following steps:

1. open the flight panel prog- ProUsbPanels.exe
2. close the announcement (that you posted )
3. execute the ID button to copy the id no. to clipboard
4. open the profile of the bindings with NOTEPAD where is installed (Saitek_DCS_Profile.bindings)- usually can be in the libraries-documents
5.paste the contents of the clipboard to here :
PanelInstanceID=\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d67#7&3326420e&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

5. that will change the ID of the USB address that you plugged the SAITEK panel
I don't know as to make it. that it is prog-ProUsbPanels.exe??? I can't find such file (Saitek_DCS_Profile.bindings).
Kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:00 PM   #622
alonpet

Reputation power: 4
alonpet is on a distinguished road

i sent you a privet message
alonpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 PM   #623
[Knight]

Reputation power: 7
[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough

@ ArturDCS, Just had a quick conversation with crirbob and he said you would be the man to talk to.. I love the fact that you can use the radio panel in dcs but as far as the FC3 aircraft well there is really no option. I was wondering if there would be a way for your program to talk to SRS to get get the radio panel to work with changing the feq on on SRS in the FC3 aircraft?
[Knight] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:18 AM   #624
ArturDCS

Reputation power: 5
ArturDCS will become famous soon enoughArturDCS will become famous soon enough

Sure would be possible if there is some kind of API available. I had a quick look at this video on Youtube.
So it depends on SRS and APIs. If there are such available I could program an option in DCSFP to make the radio panel to use SRS. It would be a common effort to figure out the most efficient way to handle SRS. I know nothing about SRS myself. HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Knight] View Post
@ ArturDCS, Just had a quick conversation with crirbob and he said you would be the man to talk to.. I love the fact that you can use the radio panel in dcs but as far as the FC3 aircraft well there is really no option. I was wondering if there would be a way for your program to talk to SRS to get get the radio panel to work with changing the feq on on SRS in the FC3 aircraft?

Last edited by ArturDCS; 02-08-2018 at 11:52 AM.
ArturDCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:31 PM   #625
[Knight]

Reputation power: 7
[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough[Knight] is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturDCS View Post
Sure would be possible if there is some kind of API available. I had a quick look at this video on Youtube.
So it depends on SRS and APIs. If there are such available I could program an option in DCSFP to make the radio panel to use SRS. It would be a common effort to figure out the most efficient way to handle SRS. I know nothing about SRS myself. HTH
I'm sure you know Ciribob right? Would you guys be able to do a joint dev on this. This could be a start of a good thing may one day we will have DCS work with the Radio panel natively instead of needing a million programs. I can see great things in the future.
[Knight] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #626
ArturDCS

Reputation power: 5
ArturDCS will become famous soon enoughArturDCS will become famous soon enough

I can pm him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Knight] View Post
I'm sure you know Ciribob right? Would you guys be able to do a joint dev on this. This could be a start of a good thing may one day we will have DCS work with the Radio panel natively instead of needing a million programs. I can see great things in the future.