Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 11:15 AM   #421
Teldja

Reputation power: 2
Teldja will become famous soon enoughTeldja will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarDa View Post
There was a fix to TILS so that it now leads to a touchdown position 150m in from the runway end, and the Lysbomb should now release + show FÄLLD LAST.
Good news !
Thank you very much for the update.
Teldja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #422
Automan

Reputation power: 24
Automan is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of lightAutoman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra847 View Post
Updated first post with:
  • Fixes several issues with Land/NAV
  • Fixed issues with north-facing runways in TILS.
  • Fixed issues with Land/NAV when reaching LB at too high speed.
  • Improved implementation of Commanded turn rate (centered on VVI) during Land/NAV
  • Added Simshaker support
  • Improved general robustness
  • Corrected several issues associated with respawning, e.g. pop up points
  • Added Unlimited Fuel functionality
  • Fix to FM Wind issue (different IAS for same alpha when facing or with the wind)
  • Fixed the time-line floating on HUD after respawn
  • Fixed the Lysbomb falling short of calculated impact point.
  • Optimized some code for improved performance
  • Fixed a CTD occurring when a missile is destroyed or target is destroyed affecting:
    -RB-04
    -RB-05A
    -RBS-15
    -BK-90
  • Plugged several holes in the cockpit
  • Fixed several holes in the exterior
  • Corrected canard contrail generation parameters (these now only show at high AoA!)
  • Added wingtip contrail generation emitters
  • Added CK support for ARAK AP (Fixes ARAK AP not firing)
  • Restored flow reversal sound
  • Synced control inputs between keyboard, joystick and mouse (so everything is mappable on all devices)
  • Fixed unrecoverable compressor stall

And of course one of the big items we've revealed for the Viggen this week has been the free AI J-35 Draken!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195733

Are any of those fixes included in 2.2 release of today?
Still the ARAK material is shared with the Glass of the canopy, making impossible a reskinning of this weapon.
Cheers

Alienware Aurora R4: Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 3820@4.3Ghz | 4x2GB Patriot Viper Extreme@2133Mhz | Evga GTX980ti SC+ | Corsair Force GT 128GB | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB | Alienware OptX AW2310
ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TFRP, MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR 5
Automan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #423
RagnarDa
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 13
RagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really niceRagnarDa is just really nice

Yes and one new fix to the RWR where sometimes it wouldn’t stop beeping even though the emitter turned off its radar/died

Bugs will happen
RagnarDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:02 AM   #424
grunf

Reputation power: 17
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Is it just me or is the clock working now?
grunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:06 AM   #425
Knock-Knock

Reputation power: 10
Knock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really niceKnock-Knock is just really nice

Sorta. The second hand acts as the minute hand. The hour hand might work - didnt fly that long, and the minute hand doesnt know what its job is

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |
Knock-Knock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:31 PM   #426
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 21
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock-Knock View Post
Sorta. The second hand acts as the minute hand. The hour hand might work - didnt fly that long, and the minute hand doesnt know what its job is
Hmm, to me it looks like it is working as intended. Minute/hour hands are fine and even the stop watch is working Pikey will be happy
Old 01-13-2018, 09:46 PM   #427
grunf

Reputation power: 17
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfranky View Post
Hmm, to me it looks like it is working as intended. Minute/hour hands are fine and even the stop watch is working Pikey will be happy
I think it works in 2.2, but not in 1.5.
grunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:49 PM   #428
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 21
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunf View Post
I think it works in 2.2, but not in 1.5.
Ah okay, I was only testing in 2.2