Interference, a DCS: Blackshark movie

Moreno

Hey Community,

Finally I managed to upload my movie as a HD-Version on Youtube:

BE SURE TO CLICK ON HD!

And here's the story:

It was a nice but cold winter evening, when suddenly the alarm jolted me out of my arousing daydreams. Intelligence reported, that the Georgian Army sent several speedboats and cruisers to board our not half-manned aircraft-carrier to get hold of highly classified material.

Now it was on me, Ivan Smirnoff, to jump into my KA-50 and interfere with the Georgian plans. While I powered up my Blackshark the enemy ships already launched a couple of missiles to destroy our cruiser. But defense was strong enough. One ship-to-ship missile was even able to sink one of the enemy speedboats. I flew to the location where our intelligence suspected their position. A single speedboat was left and I was able to destroy it. Returning to our territory, I had a short stop on one of our cruisers.

During this refueling stop, I visited the commando centre, observing our fleet’s confrontation with the rest of the Georgian ships. Our ambush finally led them to give up and retreat behind their border. It was time to return to our base and get back to this wonderful daydream.

Ivan Smirnoff

• Like 6

nicely done !!! like it a lot - music is cool too

thanks for posting rep inbound !

cheers mate

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

The movie is really nice. But the music destroys it for me. The music is not my cup of tea. And i like movies better with the original sound or at least the music only in the background or in some special moments.

How did you get the slow-motion? Is it possible to slow down during replay or did you made it while cutting and editing everything with some software?

Nice tho I do tend to agree with ocram. "something was missing" for me and when I read ocram's post I realized what it was :)

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.

hmmmm for some reason I decided to throw that into google...

"download youtube video"

Lots of stuff there if you want a "keeps" version.

• Like 1

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.

Great work!

:thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice movie, Moreno! Well done.

I like the professional setup of the movie with the title and credits. :) Music was very suitable (for me at least) as well.

I only wonder if the presented scenario is realistic. I don't think KA-50s would be tasked to do naval missions. ;)

But nonetheless it was a stellar movie!

Rep inbound!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 2 weeks later...