Working well again

Well, hadn't played the old girl for ages, and thought why not have a good again.

Maybe the new 2.5 has fixed a few things as even my dreaded slew bug has gone,wow I can target stuff again!

Obviously we still have the light n other probs, but give her a go again and see if it's changed for you, it just might be fun again.

I wonder sometimes if as we know a module so we'll we find a lot of probs, but after a break it seems fun again.

Be interesting if you find the same

Obviously we still have the light n other probs, but give her a go again and see if it's changed for you, it just might be fun again.

Can't talk on behalf of anyone else, but the Black Shark never stopped being fun to me. Granted, I may have skipped some of its more bugged versions because I fly it so rarely, but damn I love this module and it's always great fun to come back to it. The current light bug where the AP channels can't be properly observed is certainly annoying, but IMHO an experienced (as in: many hours in the module) pilot can feel whether or not the channels are engaged anyway.

I've always had a few slew issues, but it seems I was always lucky enough not to experience them in a way that they felt game breaking.

Anyway, this is as great an opportunity as any to say once again a huge thanks to Fabio Miguez for his absolutely fantastic videos on the whole startup and BIT test procedures ("Leading Edge Training", if anyone still remembers them). Dude, you still around? :thumbup:

What you mean? Im using this mod https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/602834/

And i can see if the buttons are on or off easy. Also I had problems seeing all the digital numbers and so on when the sun was from behind, but then I turnes on cockpit shadows to low and now i can see everything clearly. If i dont have any cockpit shadows turned on its very hard to see digital numbers in the cockpit!