F-4 is more than worth it

BlueMax

I guess, it is realy time to think about the F-4 .. it would be a wonderful plane, with multiple functional battle roles.. and not to forget, it is a plane, that dominated the western skies for decades. time for the mig 21 to get the natural counterpart...

• Like 1

An F-4J would be nice :thumbup:

Totally agree! Would love to see the naval Varient!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Also rumored as being done by Belsimtek...

Lmao sounds like OP owes the guys at Belsimtek a beer, they are giving him everything he wants :beer:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Thanks for info, just have not the time to read all threads ... have seen the post know, looks nice

That's alright and no one expect anyone to read through all the treads, but it's usally good practice to use the search function of the forum to do a quick search for the topic you want to make a thread for to avoid things like this. ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's alright and no one expect anyone to read through all the treads, but it's usally good practice to use the search function of the forum to do a quick search for the topic you want to make a thread for to avoid things like this. ;)

Which prob do you have? Simply don t read...

Which prob do you have? Simply don t read...

Whoa, no reason to become aggressive. I just wanted to give you a friendly advise on how you can find answers to your questions quickly and keep forum clutter down.

So calm down, it's all good. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Why stop at the F-4J? Go for the F-4S...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...