Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 8

gregzagk

War ain't fair, to get equal and fair in Blue Flag would mean having all aircraft on both sides which is not what most want, dissimilar combat is most fun while boring stale same vs same just brings a preset game vibe.

Like it or not one side has certain advantages over the other while the other side has different advantages and on any other day the advantages seem greater for one side than they do the other and vice versa no matter what set up. Be it 120vs27ER, AIM-7vs27R, AIM-9vsR-73, smokeless motors vs smokey motors, SA building systems vs limited systems, angles vs energy fighters. If you can't utilise or understand what advantages your team has then by all means come here and complain about not being smart enough to work it out, those that don't complain know full well all that really matters is teamwork and ability.

If you ask me a lot of F-15 pilots like their 120's and having the ability to not need enter the fight, because basically they don't know what to do when they get there. Anything else is not fair.

This ain't BF4 nor AA I have no idea why people want to bring shooting games in for comparison with a combat flight sim.

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frostie I agree with you, but everytime I read "War ain't fair" I cannot help but to think "This ain't war" :P

again, just a useless comment from my side, I agree with your statement

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

On a serious note:

We will host a single mission tonight. Some, of you might want to join. Briefing will be available inside the mission. It's more for inner squadron purposes so it won't have much slots available.

Would love to check that out but the server is password protected.

JD

AKA_MattE

The mission concept was tested yesterday thanks to 373vFS, IAF & RVE squadrons.

Server will remain down for the next days for internal testing as previously announced.

Will ask the moderators to lock this thread as there will be a new one for Round 9. Whatever is related to our events and future rounds can be discussed in the Buddyspike thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=145416

These are the Round 8 statistics that were announced before: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2881261&postcount=1294

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP