F-14 Livestream by Ralfidude

Cobra847

She sure is a doozy.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Shouldn't the top mirror show whats behind you instead of pointing down at the pilot?
Kind of noticed in all the vid that the top front mirror is all showing the pilot's head.

This Tomcat is unique, seeing landing procedure is somewhat different from the Hornet.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

The E bracket doesn't align with the TVV in the Cat. You'll see that when the TVV moves around and the E bracket doesn't follow that movement. Should be placed as mentioned to match the pitch indicator mark (that static split T thing with the lil' dot in the middle - dunno it's exact name).

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Was this recorded? If so, will he upload it to youtube?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

You can still watch it on twitch:

Ah ok. Thank you.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Is the E bracket modelled correctly? The AoA indexer was showing the orange donut, but the E bracket was nowhere near the TVV.

It is, like mentioned before the E-bracket isn't referenced to the TVV in the tomcat but instead the wings, the static symbol that looks like a point and two sideways Ls on the hud.

Great video thanks for showing us, but my god the chat is worse than the forums...

Wasn't that bad for a twitch chat actually... usually they spam so hard it's impossible to read three letters like "lol" until they disappear at the top of the chat due to the utter mass of things dropped in there rdlaugh.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

With a normal glide slope of 3.5 degrees in the groove your picture be around 7.3 degrees or so. In comparison to the hornet you are around 4 degrees in pitch. with that said due to the higher alpha requirements because of the weight on the F-14 you are slightly more pitch on glide slope

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not see mach 2.3:( other see its good Greets mike

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

the F-15E Controls setup at 4:21 in the steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ralfi is teasing

i5-7600k @ 3.8 GHz, Strix 1050ti OC, 16 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 Ram, Corsair H110i, 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Windows 10 64-bit, Track IR-5, Saitek X-56

F-15C, A-10C, F-5, M-2000C, UH-1H, F-86F, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14 A&B, F-16, F-15E, F-4E, P-47, Tornado, F-111, Mirage F-1, A-29 :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]