VR Pixel Density issues with 20 Dec 18 beta

Terry

Hello, I normally don't have any issues running DCS - until now. In VR mode, the actual menu is clear however the background hanger scene goes completely green or white. When entering the cockpit in any aircraft the VR view is completely white except for the labels and radio menu. I found that this effect only occurs when I have the pixel density in VR Settings within DCS set to anything other than 1.0. I did have it at 1.3 which gave me a much clearer image and it worked perfectly until todays update. Does anyone else using VR find this with the latest build? The VR headset is a Vive Pro so I'm using SteamVR. the system is an 8700k, 32Gb Ram and 2080ti FE on Win10. I deleted the 'DCS.openbeta' folder on my 'C' drive and let DCS build a new one but as soon as I change pixel density it all goes wrong again.

Win 11, 12900K, 32Gb RAM, MSI Gaming Trio X 3090,  Varjo Aero, TM Warthog, PointCtrl, ViaComPro, Tactile Inducers, Next Level Racing Motion Platform.

This is a show stopper for me and have rolled back DCS to 2.5.3 and everything is good again.

I'd love to have the new cockpits and pilots etc. Are you saying the fix is to lower PD to below 1.3? Whilst that would be great, has ED said anything official about all the issues from the last update?

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue, pixel density more than 1.2 make a yellow/white fog/blow...

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C