=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Server updated to latest Open Beta version. Sorry for the delay.

As for VP, it's good to know you've made choices. But why posting links to 'another sim' in Burning Skies thread? I don't really care much, as I think DCS WWII audience is mature enough to know which sim it needs, but is it attempt of advertisement? If so, not a good one.

Edited by eekz

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

I can confirm. Also, in the Spit I can hear the German warnings.

Did I miss something or the 109s don’t have MW50?

Should have. I'll check.

As for warnings, also will be checked. I thought it should be fine as I didn't change anything in the mission and it used to work ok. But maybe something changed in DCS.

Burning Skies

Reporting:

- Labels (dots only) should work now.

- 109s have MW50

- Voice notifications - could not find the cause of the problem. Digging deeper will be too time consuming, and I'm currently finishing other things and would like to finish them asap to implement on the server.

Burning Skies

Hi Eezk ty for all your work in keeping up this excellent server!

my squadron is moving to DCS WWII and not everybody has bought yet planes or Normandy + Asset pack.

Is Normandy asset pack needed to join the actual mission in kuban?

Can you add just a pair of TF51 for recon purposes on the map? (to let 109s enjoy shooting them down and let those without modules enjoy a little multiplayer?)

AMD 5800 x3d Ekwb liquid cooled - 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C14D-32GTZ - rtx 3080 Asus Ekwb liquid cooled - Asus Dark Hero X570 - M2 Nvme 1tb 980 pro - M2 Nvme 1tb 970 evo - some other HD

Reverb G2 VR headset  + Leap motion hand controller 

VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ Ultimate - Extended + Custom made Speed "bugfeedback" stiffening joystick with arduino and DCS Bios - Trhustmaster Wharthog throttle -MFG Crosswinf pedals -Simshaker controling a Jetseat and 2 bassshakers

Hi Eezk ty for all your work in keeping up this excellent server!

my squadron is moving to DCS WWII and not everybody has bought yet planes or Normandy + Asset pack.

Is Normandy asset pack needed to join the actual mission in kuban?

Can you add just a pair of TF51 for recon purposes on the map? (to let 109s enjoy shooting them down and let those without modules enjoy a little multiplayer?)

Thanks for kind words :)

As for current Caucasus mission you don't need Normandy nor Asset Pack to play it. So give it a try. Later this month the Normandy missions will be back. As for TF51, I'm sorry to say that it's unlikely that they will be added to battle area. I doubt that it'll be enjoyable to be shot down without a chance to fight back, and for Red side it will be free AoA kills that contradicts the competitive idea and rankings.

Burning Skies

and for Red side it will be free AoA kills that contradicts the competitive idea and rankings.

Didn't thought of this!

Anyway we've joined briefly the server tonight all was fine!

We left it short after when a friend who didn't had the Pony showed up!

let's hope DCS will discount something on Black Friday!

AMD 5800 x3d Ekwb liquid cooled - 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C14D-32GTZ - rtx 3080 Asus Ekwb liquid cooled - Asus Dark Hero X570 - M2 Nvme 1tb 980 pro - M2 Nvme 1tb 970 evo - some other HD

Reverb G2 VR headset  + Leap motion hand controller 

VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ Ultimate - Extended + Custom made Speed "bugfeedback" stiffening joystick with arduino and DCS Bios - Trhustmaster Wharthog throttle -MFG Crosswinf pedals -Simshaker controling a Jetseat and 2 bassshakers

Love the WW2 server, hoping for the Normandy map soon.

However, I just joined WW2 era in DCS and Burning Skies and it's quite unclear which ground units to attack. And do you have to attack red circles as a red faction player? Also why are they so close to Anapa while our own units are closer to the enemy?

I would change the red 123 markers and make them targets to defend.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tHM675amiOX2rzn12fsrR_tphGsLsokC/view?usp=sharing

BS is running at this moment without any problem.

Do you have any mod? May be...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Yep @eekz, that's exactly the same version I have.

Just ran a "repair" but nothing changed - when I open the Multiplayer server board there aren't even any servers for Normandy at all, and all of the Caucasus servers are jet-age or heli…

Well, will try to sort it out.

Thx for your replies guys...

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Eekz, some red tail Mustangs still trigger an enemy warning message. Also, the Spits' channel D is tuned to the German warning frequency. Cheers.

Germans have a "warning channel"?

Is there something similar for the allies also.. I was not away of early warning availability for the WW2 stuff....

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Is there something similar for the allies also.. I was not away of early warning availability for the WW2 stuff....

Turn your radio in the Spit to D channel and younwill get warnings about Jerry's flying over our theritories. Unfortunately in German language for some time now...

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

It just radio transmission triggers. After I finish new mission engine I’ll rewrite radio warnings to lua code. Theoretically it will something similar that we saw in CoD. Could be little tricky but doable

Burning Skies

I have a vanilla install of DCS World, with Caucasus and Normandy and all of the ww2 modules, including the Art Assets and the Spitfire Mission.

It doesn't show up, as well as any Normandy-based servers. Also on the drop-down menu where we can chose which Maps to filter, there's only "All", "Caucasus" and "Nevada", although I do not even own Nevada or Gulf Map.

I found that the dynamic IP address I had gained this week was listed for bad reputation so I left the router unplugged for hours and when I return home today I hope I'll get a new one, hopefully not of the same sort....

I'm not sure if this could be the cause though.

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

I have a vanilla install of DCS World, with Caucasus and Normandy and all of the ww2 modules, including the Art Assets and the Spitfire Mission.

It doesn't show up, as well as any Normandy-based servers. Also on the drop-down menu where we can chose which Maps to filter, there's only "All", "Caucasus" and "Nevada", although I do not even own Nevada or Gulf Map.

I found that the dynamic IP address I had gained this week was listed for bad reputation so I left the router unplugged for hours and when I return home today I hope I'll get a new one, hopefully not of the same sort....

I'm not sure if this could be the cause though.

Hey Jcomm some of the Servers didn't show up from time to time include for me also BS Server...

I don't know what the Reason behind it, but think there is no Problem on your Site...

I connect most of the Times BS for Example with IP Adress in MP..

(Copy the IP on my Desktop 31.173.58.23:10308

That works for me at least...

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27