MiG-21bis and UM grass field operation 1992

Allesmor Obranna

yeah the reason the mig-21 can't work on grass is probly the same reason the FC3 planes can't... more a limitation of DCSs current engine, than the plane.

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah the reason the mig-21 can't work on grass is probly the same reason the FC3 planes can't... more a limitation of DCSs current engine, than the plane.

And that really blows, I love soft-field operations. They're so fun.

The nose landing gear - which is a major contributor of foreign objects to engines - is in front of the intakes on the 29 and behind it on the 21.

It also benefits from having the intake much higher up. However, dust is still going to piss in your cheerios. Afghan Air Force MiG-21s had issues with dust intake when they operated them.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!