button writing

BobbyDevo

Ive looked around a bit and I haven't seen anyone else with this issue that you cannot see the writing on the buttons because of the glare coming off the button. I turned my gamma all the way down to 1 and the writing is barely visible. Ive tried other cockpit mods- English and French and I still cannot see the writing. I pretty much know what the buttons are for so it is a little aesthetics but... Anyone else out there or is this just me, or is there a possible work around?

Hello,

What buttons are you talking about?

The whole cockpit? Any particular one?

Personally, everything is readable, sometimes zooming in on it of course!

In particular the prep, dist, eff, Val and eff buttons. There maybe more but I do not remember them and I am away from my computer

You can adjust the brightness of buttons with a knob next to cabin lighting knobs.

Aorus Z690i, 13600K @5.5ghz, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, SSD WD SN850 black, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBRD + MongoosT50 CM2 grip

Another source of potential problem : shadows. Did you activate them in the cockpit ? I had to turn them on (to low) to have contrast on these buttons, otherwise I couldn't read them or even know if they were lit up or not.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC