[MISSION] Campaign Mission 5 crash

ndecaro

I have already reported this issue in another thread, as did others, but it still not been acknowledged or fixed so I thought maybe it deserves some attention.

After completing mission 5 of the campaign and trying to exit to the mission end screen, DCS crashes. I already included my logs in the other thread(HERE).

Hope this can get resolved. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I’d like to add that I am able to replicate the issue but it’s though because it only seem to happen if I hit the targets and not prior. The crash is also not within Viggen code hence doesn’t produce any information that I can use. I’ll have to think about how to solve this.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Have the issue as well. 3 times happend to me. I can now use the ARAK rockets properly though.

Last happend after today´s update (9/7/2018)

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

I got the same issue' date=' exiting mission 5 and the game crashes :([/quote']

Good pooint. The crash happend every time when exit. No matter the progress of the mission.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been messing with the AJS37 SP Campaign Mission 5 RC1.miz file tonight. I found an error that prevented the "Mission Success!" message from appearing.

I then replayed mission 5. Unfortunately, fixing this error doesn't fix the CTD that follows the completion of the mission. :doh:

@RagnarDa: The error I spotted is in the "Ending knight fl32" trigger. It should set flag 32 on instead of flag 31.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm, still crashing. Would like to someday finish this campaign, but it seems the viper is too important to get standard issues fixed.

Specs: Ryzen 9 3900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-fi) | 32Gb Gskill TridentZ Ram | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 | Corsair H150i AIO

Can confirm, still crashing. Would like to someday finish this campaign, but it seems the viper is too important to get standard issues fixed.

The Viper has nothing to do with it. The Viggen's mini-campaign is Heatblur's business, not ED's.

If you were able to crash mission 05, it means that you've completed the mission, which is the last one of this mini-campaign. You did it. :thumbup:

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

The Viper has nothing to do with it. The Viggen's mini-campaign is Heatblur's business, not ED's.

If you were able to crash mission 05, it means that you've completed the mission, which is the last one of this mini-campaign. You did it. :thumbup:

This is definitely not HB issue. This campaign is maintained by ED, and has been since it was introduced into the game.

Specs: Ryzen 9 3900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-fi) | 32Gb Gskill TridentZ Ram | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 | Corsair H150i AIO