Official 'Share your Office/Cockpit' thread - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-11-2019, 07:45 AM   #31
Tekkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by =BJM= View Post
Yep...my desk and PC are spotless at all times. I treat it like a real aircraft and keep it in tip-top shape!
This is what a real airplane looks like:

Sorry, Keith, for borrowing this picture. Thank you for sharing and for not prosecuting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A10C-leftPanel.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	211748  
A-10C-Devices: UFC (LeftSideController made from a keyboard of a Olympia CM 811), X55 Rhino and Saitek Pedales, CDU (try to adopt it to DCS-BIOS), 18" TFT with HELIOS Gauges incl. 2x scratchbuilt MFD-Bezels (under construction), Facetrack w Pointtracker + DIY Clip - Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Last edited by Tekkx; 06-11-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Tekkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:35 PM   #32
Raisuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohde View Post
My Monstertech MTX Sim Rig (still missing TM MFD mounts for the center aluminum profile for it to be complete); great for VR as well.

Granger sells extrusions, and that would solve several problems I'm running into (that mostly revolve around a desk designed for silly trivial things like 'work' rather than important things...

I need to get my desk clean and the Mk 2 controls done. Couple days to rent a bobcat will take care of the cleaning, controls are still getting soldered together. That will take longer. If I frame up a floor mounted system there might be changes to the way my controls mount, too.

Extrusions...hrm...wonder how I sell that to SWMBO.