IR MAV

CHSStarKiller

Hey all, just got the "Stable" update and finally get to mess with the HMD, and MAV's. Question, while using the IR MAVS are they able to be slewed yet? I get nothing while uncaged, or is it still in the point and shoot stage still?

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

You have to make sure that your DDI that is "hosting" your IRMAV display has the diamond in the corner indicating that it is your "sensor of interest" - to borrow a term from the A-10C.

Next, you need to wait until the MAVs are warmed up, takes 3 mins. After that you uncage your MAVs and they are slewable while depressing the TDC depress button.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Oh ok, Ill try holding my TDC down while slewing. That's odd, never had to do that while actually doing checks when I was in the NAVY. Ill try it though, thanks guys

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR