BFVG Presents Mod Pack 1

Raz_Specter

I just Googled a few images of British army land rovers and colour picked using paint.net. It's the first time I've ever tried to re paint anything in dcs or any other sim so I'm still learning loads. I found it really hard working out what bit was what in the dds files, I still can't work out a lot of it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

in light of the new french pack thats come out wiht a complete set is it not time we updated the brit pack? for example replacing the warrior withthe newer desert warrior which like its us couterpart carries at missiles now? the bulldog the mastif i see rapier is already in 2,5 but some british vehicles still missing formt he collection any of or britpack moders able to tend to this at all just a query guys thanks in advance

• 4 years later...

• Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."