TACview setup guide

ambision

well.. as it seems, I cant find a good tutorial on installing, setup and first run of tacview anywhere. I saw the on-site guidelines, but nowhere did I find a "stupid-proof" step by step tutorial on hoe to first install and then load missions to view from dcs. any help would be immensely appreciated.

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

G.Skill 64GB RAM @3200Mhz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Conductonaut thermal liquid metal

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR

Leap Motion

By default, DCS puts .acmi files into a Tacview folder in your Documents folder. Viewing doesn't require much setup...just double-click on the most recent .acmi file.

The viewpoint defaults to player aircraft, and control of the playback is by "VCR" style controls below the viewing area.

Edited by Yoda967

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks m8!!

By default, DCS puts .acmi files into a Tacview folder in your Documents folder. Viewing doesn't require much setup...just double-click on the most recent .acmi file.

The viewpoint defaults to player aircraft, and control of the playback is by "VCR" style controls below the viewing area.

It actually worked :-)

bless you

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

G.Skill 64GB RAM @3200Mhz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Conductonaut thermal liquid metal

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR

Leap Motion