Joystick not recognized any more

Hi to everyone. I had my joystick, throttle and rudder conected to the motherboard USB ports all was working fine on DCS, I installed a 7 port USB 3.0 pci-e board and connected then to this device.

I can run the virpil config utility and this app detect the t50, warthog throttle and chpro rudders pedals perfectly but is not detected in DCS any more.

Any suggestions?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Yes, I can see them. I uninstalled the pic-e board from the device manager and restart de pc, installed the latest but I can't use it yet (In the office working right now). I will use it in a few hours.

I think with controllers which are USB 2.0 using them in USB 3 ports can be problematic at times.

I know they should be backward compatible, but I have seen several instances of it causing problem for users in the past.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

The three devices are working perfectly, they are detected by they own config app and all of them works fine.

Latest DCS open beta and X-Plane 11 can’t detect any more the devices when they are connected to the 7 port USB 3.0 pci-e board , but if they are connected to the mother board USB ports all works fine again in both sims.

687940d34b7559257cefbfe851024cd3.jpg4f288a58263dd752b324103426b8bacf.jpg

This board was installed after the installation of both sims, may be just may be the games save a list of the internal parts of the pc and this new board is not recognized,its a long distance shot but...

I will try to uninstall and install again one of the sims (XP11) and pray.