TM Warthog stick - Where does this black wire go?

It's been a while since I disassembled my Hog but this looks like the the ground connector. AFAIR, it should connect either to some part of the PCB or the metal frame, just pick the one where it's not already connected to. The cable end is very blurry in the picture, does it have a hole where a screw could go into?

flip it over. remove the 2 phillips screws that hold the top part of the sensor into the unit.

It will leave the bottom section of the sensor and expose where you can re-solder the wires.

I couldn't do it with my bad eyes and big fingers. I had to buy another. Someday if I can buy the parts...

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

I someone made the top part of the sensor with the wire attached, they could make an awful lot of money.

The whole bottom section can be available from your distributer they say. That is pretty much a lie.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth