Throttletek F-18 throttle

The Virpil is 330 plus shipping and VKBs throttle may not be out for a year or more and even when it does become available they'll make about 5 that wont ship for months and may in fact not have been available when they said they were available. Whenever that particular vaporwear does however become available (for those who define available as something you cant get) it will be priced similarly or a little higher than the Virpil throttle.

I'm not aware of any throttles at that price point, it's either a toy, the stuff we buy in the lower hundred range, or the pro stuff that I think very few of us would buy. On the other hand 1k would have buyers, the question is how many? Not sure if I imagine a market just because I would do it or if others would be interested. It's going to be the topic of a thread in a few minutes. :)

If it is 100% authentic, works 100% correctly in the game, will last of many years of use, an can be quickly/easily/cheaply repaired when something does fail, I would be willing to pay $1,000. I have already spent much more than that on authentic F-4 stick and throttle parts that aren't even usable in games without a lot of home mechanical and electrical engineering work.

A reliable, repairable $1,000 plug-n-play USB F-4 throttle with hall effect analog axes and mil spec switches would actually have saved me some money.

But for $1,000 I expect near perfection and awesome warranty maintenance support.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bugger! Here I was saving my pennies hoping I'd be able to afford one of these in the next couple of years to go in my full pit. Back to the drawing board ...

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

• 7 months later...