Good TIR 5 Profile

Hi,

I would like to know if someone have a good TIR 5 profile to share ?

I tried the one for A10c in user files but it's too unstable in center position for me.

With the default one it's really hard for me to look at the bottom of my cockpit.

Any help is welcome !

Thanks pilots

Hi,

I would like to know if someone have a good TIR 5 profile to share ?

I tried the one for A10c in user files but it's too unstable in center position for me.

With the default one it's really hard for me to look at the bottom of my cockpit.

Any help is welcome !

Thanks pilots

Have a look at Spudknocker‘s profil. I am really happy with his profil, even I changed the speed:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300419/

There is also a youtube video from him about TIR:

Edited by Weasel
Adding youtube video

Mine might be, odd:

What I did was to try and go one-to-one for lateral and roll movements (ish) and keep yaw pitch at a smooth but accelerated style, it felt weird to have a mid-point indent of little-to-no movement.

This was to minimise head movement side to side and a little fore-aft, as in an actual aircraft you're strapped in*, usually with a multi-point harness.

*There are in some airframes a strain-relief lever so you can shift about a bit more.

DCS.zip

Edited by ouPhrontis

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

• 1 month later...

I downloaded Spudknocker's profile, just now, but can't get the xml file to show up in TrackIR.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

You extracted it in AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles ? My Spudknockers profile works just fine.

No, but I will now.

Thanks

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.